Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I was talking to my boy about this. They introduced Doms kid, and they kept Brian alive in the universe. Are they going to have to show Brian's kid now too?
I don’t think they can without somehow showing Brian(Paul). And sadly, that’s why they should’ve wrote the character out, or had someone replace him(ugh). Mia still being involved would make more sense. Could’ve really gave her character some development.

I was talking to my boy about this. They introduced Doms kid, and they kept Brian alive in the universe. Are they going to have to show Brian's kid now too?

I'm sure that's not a matter of IF, but when. Vin probably gets excited with each improvement with CGI technology since that's one step closer for him to getting a realistic looking Brian back in to end the franchise.

They should have killed Brian's character long ago, otherwise it's awkward him chilling and sending his wife on death missions. Especially when he was really the one that was the action junky.

This. It’s not distasteful to kill a character off even if the actor passed. They just did it with the Black Panther. If Brian’s gone then Mia should be too

Screenshot_20230613_032641_DuckDuckGo.jpg

At this point, I wouldn't mind if they just have a different actor portray him, it's not like these are serious movies anyway :rolleyes

sidenote: Dom should've named his son PAUL since Brian is still alive in the universe.

Doesn’t Paul Walkers brother resemble him? Maybe in the final one (or so we think it’ll be the last one :lol: ) they could have his brother portray him. I mean everyone knows he died in real life, it wouldn’t cause a controversy

He probably cant act.

Paul def wouldnt allow Vin to use soooo much CGI.

He woulda def been a producer on all these films too :pimp:

It can be argued now in hindsight, but there was no way they were ever gonna do that in 2014/15 as they were filming Fast 7 after his death.
:lol: Thinking back on this they sure as hell couldn't. I think this is still the most streamed song in the world.

It can be argued now in hindsight, but there was no way they were ever gonna do that in 2014/15 as they were filming Fast 7 after his death.
They should’ve waited about 3-5 years before the next movie. I like the idea of retiring the character, but the writer in me knows some powerful storytelling can be created with losing such a character. Not to say storytelling is what this franchise is about, but still.

Doesn’t Paul Walkers brother resemble him? Maybe in the final one (or so we think it’ll be the last one :lol: ) they could have his brother portray him. I mean everyone knows he died in real life, it wouldn’t cause a controversy
They kinda did that. They used the brothers as body doubles and CG'ed the face on, but I mean its F&F. They could say he had an accident or something and had to change his face with plastic surgery and recast him.

Them calling the son Little B is definitely them realizing naming the kid Brian makes zero sense.

They definitely have to address the Brian thing.

They definitely have to address the Brian thing.
It's getting pretty annoying at this point. Eventually they will, and I'm sure it will be terrible, but I'm also sure that everyone will love it because this franchise seems to be reaching cult level support. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom