Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

At least they give you popcorn with the $50 charger, I’d be mad as hell if I got that and didn’t get free popcorn :lol:

096C78B6-9816-4D7C-8E14-EB25A14593F2.jpeg

That's when it was strictly about street racing.

None of that goofy **** that came in the subsequent films.

They gotta keep Mia out of these or kill off Brian (which they won't do). There's no reasonable explanation why she is around and he's not for all this crazy ****. Would also be nice if they brought in somebody from Roman's past. Maybe someone from barstow that we don't know.

Entertaining per usual..Just one of those franchises you don't have to think much and know going in the action will be over the top :lol: :lol:

Like above, they gotta leave Mia out of it because it comes off as Brian sending his wife to do what he would do|l.

Bruh the Hell Cat won't die!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wonder what made the Rock come back after his beef with Diesel? DCU fallout?

Gisele back.. interesting to hear how she linked with Cipher
I knew that wouldn't kill her off..Im sure she just had WW/DCU scheduling issues

Aquaman x Reacher tag team whacking ***:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Wonder what made the Rock come back after his beef with Diesel? DCU fallout?

Gisele back.. interesting to hear how she linked with Cipher
I knew that wouldn't kill her off..Im sure she just had WW/DCU scheduling issues

Aquaman x Reacher tag team whacking ***:pimp: :pimp:
The check. Plus, after the Black Adam debacle, he has to get back in Hollywood’s good graces.

Fast X was 🔥 Hopefully we don’t have to wait 2 years for part 2

What happened w/Black Adam?

Bring my dude Carter back but I’m afraid he was too much of a G and wouldn’t partake in any of the action shenanigans :lol:

Gimme Suki and Monica Fuentes back :pimp:

Yeah, I don't care much for Dwayne but he's too smart with the politic game to let that stop him. I'm sure this is all just part of his strategy to get his name back to the top after the DCEU failure. This is basically a safety net.

It's too bad Eva Mendes didn't make another appearance in F&F 6, could have created some drama with Mia lol.

Not fair for Mia actress to just cut her off, because of Paul’s death. Obviously don’t make sense in movies, but she part of the OG crew. I was more in the have them kill Paul off offscreen like they did tchalla.

Gives Mia more motive as well.

Agree with this. We as an audience have to just understand that Brian is going to be off screen, but Mia doesn't have to be. We all get it. So nothin to hold against the franchise for how they handlin. It would be "simpler" to just have an offscreen death, but they don't want to put that hurt out there. I get it.

Back
Top Bottom