Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Well, a pretty strong rumor was Gisele (Gal Gadot) is going to come back in this or the 2nd part. I read it in a few different sites. But who knows? 🤷

I’m assuming when she fell out of the plane some random vehicle drove under her and saved her. Now she’s married to Carter and Han has to make her fall in love again

Or some off the wall sh*t like that :lol:

I mean we've had the safe chase, jumping imports from buildings in dubai, tanks, imports in space and now Dom's super hero charger taking out 2 helicopters. Aside from clone Walker the only logical next step is crossover into the Transformers universe

Who’s copping these at AMC???

D1D80548-A186-42A6-AC61-1DBCB740C0DF.png

I strongly considered it. It's supposedly an actual Dodge replica with moving wheels and everything. I like Cinemark's better, I think i'ts just a big *** toolbox

Man they had some special edition scream cups when that came out and I went to the theater and bought all 3 not knowing they were like $13 each :smh:

Fast X is incredible.

Momoa may be the best villain this franchise has had. He's like if the Joker existed in this universe. He is also acting his *** off and having the time of his life.

Long story short, this might be the best fast movie since the sixth one. And honestly, I think it's possible one of the best. The action is good. Just the right level of over the topness. I like the way they split the teams up. It doesn't make the mistake of f9 where it points out the absurdity too much. It feels real. It's hard to describe maybe the prisoner of the moment, but considering I have watched all 10 movies within the last week and in the last two and a half days I watched six of them. I feel pretty well versed to discuss

If you're a fan of the franchise, you should love this one. And honestly if you just want a good summer movie? You'll like this one too. I feel like the last couple of movies was Vin Diesel really sniffing his own farts and trying to make him the emotional centerpiece of this franchise and that was just boring. But I really can't stress how great Jason Momoa was. I also completely forgot it was part one and when it ended I was like wait what the hell one guy next to me screamed out what the ****.

I will say this movie does suffer from two issues that have played the franchise as of late and it does kind of make it strange...

The bad guy team up is now a friend and death isn't real. Cypher helping Letty after she killed. Elena, I get it. It's a means to an end but then it's also wait. She somehow friends with Giselle now like what the living **** is going on. Not saying I want dead characters to be gone forever but things don't matter if everyone comes back to life and that's kind of plague this franchise as well as the bad guy turned good. At some point we had to have bad guys

man my coworker watching it tonight and I’m jealous. I been avoiding all those trailers and tv spots.

If that charger wasn’t $50 I’d cop. I don’t even pay that much for my Disney ones!

I haven't seen any of these since...5? The one in Brazil. I want to watch this one. Will I miss too much if I try to jump ahead?

Back
Top Bottom