Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

It’s all gonna circle back to the first one where Brian’s in the parking lot doing donuts in his Lancer :lol:
I definitely expect to see a CGI version of Brian by the last film. No, I’m not hoping they do, but I feel they will smh. It was really hard watching Fast 7 towards the end knowing that wasn’t Paul. Somewhat close, but no blunt lol

I definitely expect to see a CGI version of Brian by the last film. No, I’m not hoping they do, but I feel they will smh. It was really hard watching Fast 7 towards the end knowing that wasn’t Paul. Somewhat close, but no blunt lol
So my son reeeaaallllly wants them to just do a small scene using one of Paul Walker's brothers as Brian. Like Cody Walker resembles Brian enough to where they could have just had a side shot of him in the car at the end of F9 driving up, and then he could have just gotten out and taken a few steps with the camera at his back as he approaches the dinner table.

-foe

It's been time for fans and the film makers to let Brian/PW rest in peace.
The trouble is that Brian hasn't died, Paul Walker has. So if they kill Brian's character in order to let Brian/PW die like you suggested, well then it's reliving the Paul Walker death. 😬 But if they continue to just suggest that he's there without actually showing him, that's tough, too. 😬

-foe

My thoughts on 3:

No one should ever suggest to someone else that they watch that movie, not if they care about that person. 🤣 My 15-yo son LOVED 1 & 2. This one? His own review of this one? "Way too unrealistic and the characters are stupid."

Verbatim.

I mean we begin the movie with a 42-year-old playing a HS senior racing some fake redneck through a developing housing community, just CRASHING through homes like they're made of toothpicks. 😂🤦‍♂️

-foe

They need to bring back Cole Hauser as Carter Verone

Sadly, he's a bit busy with Yellowstone. 👍

But on a related end, how about Eva Mendes as Monica Fuentes.

Heck, bring back Bilkins (Thom Barry) and Agent Markham (James Remar). I liked Bilkins. He could work with Roman. 🤣

The story for the movie was awful but I’ve always loved the driving as it’s all real

Watching someone named Twink drive a box car modeled after the Hulk ain’t it :lol:

I’m not sure what you can’t follow about that, the drifting scenes in Tokyo drift were done by professional drivers. Meaning there wasn’t CGI or special effects used like many people think since the movie wasn’t filmed in Tokyo (they used CGI for the background in some scenes but strictly speaking on driving)

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you can’t follow about that, the drifting scenes in Tokyo drift were done by professional drivers. Meaning there wasn’t CGI or special effects used like many people think since the movie wasn’t filmed in Tokyo (they used CGI for the background in some scenes but strictly speaking on driving)
Ok that makes sense. I thought we were saying that them drifting down the mountainside like 6 deep was real, and drifting through a packed multi-level parking garage totally happened. 😂😬

I get what you're saying, though. I didn't know it was actual real drifting to CGI background.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom