Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

After it was confirmed Owen Shaw was still alive I always assumed she could’ve survived as well. She actually had opportunity to somewhat brace her fall, unlike Owen. Yes, in reality both would’ve probably died, but this is the F&F series we’re talking about lol…

Was never a fan of killing her off. Had they went the spin-off route for each character, or characters, her and Han’s story could’ve been good…if done right.

After it was confirmed Owen Shaw was still alive I always assumed she could’ve survived as well. She actually had opportunity to somewhat brace her fall, unlike Owen. Yes, in reality both would’ve probably died, but this is the F&F series we’re talking about lol…

Was never a fan of killing her off. Had they went the spin-off route for each character, or characters, her and Han’s story could’ve been good…if done right.
I agree. A Han/Gisele spin-off would have been dope.

So I had never seen any of these before last month. My son just turned 15. Look, he likes fast cars and explosions and chicks wearing an entire outfit that would fit in your pocket, sooooo I showed him the trailer to the original.
Loved it.
Watched the original.
Loved it.
Watched 2 Fast.
Loved it.

Soooooo since mid-November, we've banged out the entire franchise, the entire completely ridiculous franchise where apparently no one dies.

Poor Han. :frown: Sike!
Lety died? Sike!
Gisele fell off a moving plane? :frown: Hold my beer...

-foe

Not that this movie series has ever been grounded in reality after the first few, but bringing people back from the dead constantly is kind of tiring at this point.

Back
Top Bottom