Fashawn- Boy Meets World. This album is serious.

the antidote is CRACK...

i mean alc produced the whole joint. its just too short but it was perfect cause it leaves you fiending for more

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Solid album. Best song is The Ecology. Could've been great if the beats didn't fall off a bit after track 6 (first 6 songs were great
pimp.gif
only 3 more the rest of the album).

I gave this a listen and I agree with you Master Zik 100%.  The first six songs are on point and Ecology is dope but after that I only like Why, Father and Outer City. I agree the production dipped off towards the end of the album. However, with that being said dude is talented and I look forward to hearing more from him.

gonna listen to some Fashawn and see how I like his music since I'm going to the Wiz show on the 11th and he'll be there

Originally Posted by chr1scross

gonna listen to some Fashawn and see how I like his music since I'm going to the Wiz show on the 11th and he'll be there
because you are obviously a CuDi fan...MAKE SURE you check out the Fashawn Day N Nite remix...

Love his honesty on Lupita lol

The intro goes hard
Love Samsonite Man

Boy Meets World is my fav track on the album though Can't wait for new material from him

The (as posted in the best album of 2009 thread) Best album imo of 2009

Imma check this dude out this weekend no brokeback

Does he sound similiar to anyone else? Like a wiz or something?

Im going through the album right now. So far so good
pimp.gif

Ecology
Stars
Hey Young World

are my favorites so far. Im downloading The Antidote right now.

I like this guy so far

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by chr1scross

because you are obviously a CuDi fan...MAKE SURE you check out the Fashawn Day N Nite remix...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Solid album. Best song is The Ecology. Could've been great if the beats didn't fall off a bit after track 6 (first 6 songs were great
pimp.gif
only 3 more the rest of the album).

I gave this a listen and I agree with you Master Zik 100%.  The first six songs are on point and Ecology is dope but after that I only like Why, Father and Outer City. I agree the production dipped off towards the end of the album. However, with that being said dude is talented and I look forward to hearing more from him.
Yeah that point really disappoints after you know what Exile's capable of(Below The Heavens). Plus I don't know what Fashawn was doing letting Exile rap on his album
laugh.gif
. Saying Exile produced your album is a good look but after how some of those songs turned out I would've definitely called on The Alchemist to bless me.

I haven't written Fash off tho, his mixtapes have more than made up for this album not being as good as I thought it could've been.

He's supposedly paying homage to Nas next on a mixtape where's he's spitting on Illmatic beats (and I think other NaS beats).

This album is great.

Only problem is, I wanted the "Sunny Day in CA" version without Co$$ and Mistah Fab and with his extra verse in it.

Help?

i can't believe I just saw a Fashawn thread on NT......I've been listening to his album since it dropped

props to the Fresno kid!

Listening to this right now and it's sounding good so far! I can't believe i've slept.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Album is dope
pimp.gif

Not saying its better than 'Below the Heavens,' but personally I prefer Fashawn's style over Blu.

Speaking of Blu, I heard he had a falling out with Exile?

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom