Fans Talking Crazy When Their Team Win Or Become Good. Unaprecciation

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Knicks fans have been out of control. I can't imagine what it'd be like if they were actually good.

Not all of you, just a large amount
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
we humble after a decade of misery...give us a break

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

If anything I can honor the NYK's because they've been boisterous since day one, even though they have no reason to be.
laugh.gif
I would slap you in real life. 
Knick-Hater. 

Knicks fans have been out of control. I can't imagine what it'd be like if they were actually good.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

If anything I can honor the NYK's because they've been boisterous since day one, even though they have no reason to be.
laugh.gif
Knick-Hater. 

Originally Posted by Man E

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

laugh.gif
Knick-Hater.
Cake that dude though.

Knicks winning the 'chip this year. Landry Fields ROTY. Melo & Amar'e co-MVPs. Chauncey wins his second Finals MVP. Turiaf with the 6th Man award. Donnie Walsh for Executive of the Year.

Originally Posted by Man E

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

laugh.gif
Knick-Hater.
Cake that dude though.

Knicks winning the 'chip this year. Landry Fields ROTY. Melo & Amar'e co-MVPs. Chauncey wins his second Finals MVP. Turiaf with the 6th Man award. Donnie Walsh for Executive of the Year.

knicks fans can't have nothing nice?

one of the few loyal fan bases finally gets something to cheer about, and people getting all pissy. it's almost like rooting against cubs fans, or the blackhawks fans last year. the hate makes no sense to me

knicks fans can't have nothing nice?

one of the few loyal fan bases finally gets something to cheer about, and people getting all pissy. it's almost like rooting against cubs fans, or the blackhawks fans last year. the hate makes no sense to me

Back
Top Bottom