Fans Talking Crazy When Their Team Win Or Become Good. Unaprecciation

Yes this a self-explanatory thread, I mean NT has seen this all the time. Whether it's the Cavs fans thinking they had the best team ever last year, or SF Giants fans thinking they had a dynasty simply because they got a few timely hits. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean this songepitomesthis thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yes this a self-explanatory thread, I mean NT has seen this all the time. Whether it's the Cavs fans thinking they had the best team ever last year, or SF Giants fans thinking they had a dynasty simply because they got a few timely hits. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean this songepitomesthis thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Knicks fans have been out of control. I can't imagine what it'd be like if they were actually good.

Not all of you, just a large amount

Knicks fans have been out of control. I can't imagine what it'd be like if they were actually good.

What's the point in being a fan if you're not allowed to stick your chest out and let everyone know you're better than them? It comes with the territory just like agony is.

What's the point in being a fan if you're not allowed to stick your chest out and let everyone know you're better than them? It comes with the territory just like agony is.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
we humble after a decade of misery...give us a break

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

It's one thing to be proud of your team, but making outlandish statements is another thing. see Cavs fans last year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

It's one thing to be proud of your team, but making outlandish statements is another thing. see Cavs fans last year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Darn, I was doing it wrong the whole time than huh? I was only supposed to show up when my team sucked, [Canada] eh? [Canada]

Darn, I was doing it wrong the whole time than huh? I was only supposed to show up when my team sucked, [Canada] eh? [Canada]

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

If anything I can honor the NYK's because they've been boisterous since day one, even though they have no reason to be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You. Sir. Are. A. Liar

If anything I can honor the NYK's because they've been boisterous since day one, even though they have no reason to be.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom