FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

I'm thinking about quitting my dayjob 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I'm thinking about quitting my dayjob :lol:  :smh:

#goals :lol:

Nah but seriously, I've made so much in these past few weeks..very consistent winnings. Gotta get on Dino level though

Last edited:
Thoughts Monday for value 50:50s:

Milwaukee @ Phoenix highest over/under 211 (highest scoring game). Could stack this one, the big guys are iffy though. SA vs Portland should be high scoring too (spreads not out yet). Check here: http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/?s=473

Phoenix: If Dragic is out- Bledsoe, G. Green, I. Thomas all values rise with minutes being distributed to them. Starters are safest. I'm probably going to build my team around Bledsoe, Green (if they start and Dragic is out). 

Lakers vs Indiana - Indiana is a slower paced team but vs the Lakers at Indiana, back to back for Lakers. I'm liking the Indiana starters: Stuckey, Watson, Hill, West. They're cheap as they usually are, but are now against the Lakers. I like Stuckey,Watson, Hill even more if CJ miles is out. I'll probably use that trio if Miles is out, those 3 will have to play 30+ minutes.

If you have Stuckey, Watson, HIll, David West you've locked in 100+ points with 4 players, and will have $ to spend on the remaining 5 positions. This strategy will be at its weakest if LA comes into Indiana and blows out Indiana. Indiana is favored -5 by vegas.  You can also mix this team with another team. The most ideal situation is picking the winning team in the highest scoring game for more FD points. If you take the starters(the more starters you have is the more you hedge your bet): Stuckey, watson, Hill, West (or hibbert) you have 39,200$ remaining for 5 spots. Add a value pick and you can max out the remaining 4 if you wanted.

Others to consider:

SF Covington 4700- Still got the starting job for Philly, they still need him to produce.

SF Turner 4700- Turner just screwed me. Why would I consider playing him? If Bradley and Smart are still out, Celtics are forced to play Turner 25+ minutes. It's his revenge game against his old team, Sixers 
devil.gif
. Bounce-back? Boom or bust pick

Don't know my lineup yet but these options will be the foundation. Could completely change based on injuries

Thoughts Monday for value 50:50s:

Milwaukee @ Phoenix highest over/under 211 (highest scoring game). Could stack this one, the big guys are iffy though. SA vs Portland should be high scoring too (spreads not out yet). Check here: http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/?s=473

Phoenix: If Dragic is out- Bledsoe, G. Green, I. Thomas all values rise with minutes being distributed to them. Starters are safest. I'm probably going to build my team around Bledsoe, Green (if they start and Dragic is out).

Lakers vs Indiana - Indiana is a slower paced team but vs the Lakers at Indiana, back to back for Lakers. I'm liking the Indiana starters: Stuckey, Watson, Hill, West. They're cheap as they usually are, but are now against the Lakers. I like Stuckey,Watson, Hill even more if CJ miles is out. I'll probably use that trio if Miles is out, those 3 will have to play 30+ minutes.

If you have Stuckey, Watson, HIll, David West you've locked in 100+ points with 4 players, and will have $ to spend on the remaining 5 positions. This strategy will be at its weakest if LA comes into Indiana and blows out Indiana. Indiana is favored -5 by vegas.  You can also mix this team with another team. The most ideal situation is picking the winning team in the highest scoring game for more FD points. If you take the starters(the more starters you have is the more you hedge your bet): Stuckey, watson, Hill, West (or hibbert) you have 39,200$ remaining for 5 spots. Add a value pick and you can max out the remaining 4 if you wanted.

Others to consider:

SF Covington 4700- Still got the starting job for Philly, they still need him to produce.

SF Turner 4700- Turner just screwed me. Why would I consider playing him? If Bradley and Smart are still out, Celtics are forced to play Turner 25+ minutes. It's his revenge game against his old team, Sixers 
devil.gif
. Bounce-back? Boom or bust pick

Don't know my lineup yet but these options will be the foundation. Could completely change based on injuries
you are the man

Pdino :smokin

I was looking at those Pacers players for tonight. I wanna play Rondo tonight so bad but i don't wanna be burned. But then again they are playing the sixers

I wasn't going to play yesterday but decided to play 5 min before kickoff but didn't make it. I had Odell, Evans, Ravens D and Hill in my line up smh.

******* Christ. :x

Yea had Ravens D and wow, that alone put me in the money in a lot of tourneys.

Was looking at ODB and didn't pick him, I'm silly. :smh:

Thomas though. :pimp:

wanna mini stack that suns/bucks game but i dont like anyone besides Knight/Giannis/Green..might just stick with that.

Any of yall play football?

Making a killing this weekend.
Played in a few tourneys. Took some risks that didn't work out :lol:. Still have a shot at placing in 2 of them though. Have Cutler/Bennett/Wilson in those 2.

Bledsoe price :rofl:

no way im paying up for that ****. But then again..he has 60+ Fantasy potential and low ownership

wanna mini stack that suns/bucks game but i dont like anyone besides Knight/Giannis/Green..might just stick with that.
not feeling Parker?

Idk man..id rather pay down for covington or Miles..

Bledsoe price :rofl:

no way im paying up for that ****. But then again..he has 60+ Fantasy potential and low ownership

You seen the Covington price jump though? :lol:

haha I peeped on DK's he's like 5.7k :lol: crazy jump.

On FD hes still pretty cheap tho

liking this team but im -100 on salary any help

CJ Watson

MCW

Bledsoe

Giannis

Covington

Ross

gasol

Aldridge

Tyler Zeller

Back