FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Just hit 300

Westbrook wouldve hit 80 had the game been closer.

Hslame, I just started stacking games man. I stack 3-4 games and hope atleast 1-2 of them turn into a high scoring game

I've been using this lately: http://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/defense-vspos.htm?pos=PF

Defense by position for every team. You can make your own team. You can exclude players that you don't want. You can make a team based off pure matchups, exclude who you don't want. You can exclude entire games from your team option. Worth a look.  It has options for FD, and DK. Click "llineup Optimizer". Other then that I just have my phone set to update me on bleacher report and rotoworld if anything happens with injuries.

Last edited:
Omg..had I used my lineup in the $1 one In this one, I would have beat you by 1 point
laugh.gif

good job man. Damn im sick tho
Afflalo missed a 3 at the end that would have won me several thousand dollars..

on what could have been

You still had a great come up man..trying the same tomorrow :pimp:

I gotta start sticking to one lineup..i couldve flourished exactly like Pdino tonight man. But so dope seeing a fellow bro flourishing :pimp:

hopefully more in this thread can comeup

Last edited:

I've been using this lately: http://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/defense-vspos.htm?pos=PF

Defense by position for every team. You can make your own team. You can exclude players that you don't want. You can make a team based off pure matchups, exclude who you don't want. You can exclude entire games from your team option. Worth a look.  It has options for FD, and DK. Click "llineup Optimizer". Other then that I just have my phone set to update me on bleacher report and rotoworld if anything happens with injuries.
Im gonna try that

I was playing around with it and some of the optimal line ups based off todays games 
sick.gif

I couldve made a killin

Curry

Holiday

Evans

THJR

Carmelo

Draymond Green

Taj Gibson

Anderson

Dalembert (would've been Gobert)

Last edited:
gut feeling >*

but dino, what made you go Aaron Affalo over all the other SG's? Sick pick. He easily couldve crushed your lineup

gut feeling >*

but dino, what made you go Aaron Affalo over all the other SG's? Sick pick. He easily couldve crushed your lineup
It's honestly a lucky pick. I know Foye has been out forever and they trust Afflalo, so he's going to get big minutes. I just got him on a good night for him though. He was the last piece to my team with 5300 left. I saw JR smith was gonna play and I went away from THJR to Afflalo as a "safe pick". He just happen to have a good night

damn pdino knows what he's doin. Good **** man.  This is why i need to stay away from these types of thing 
laugh.gif

people way too damn good at it, just be pissin my money away 

Back
Top Bottom