FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

a quarter to go but ima be one mad son of a ***** if amir johnson is the reason I don't hit my 50/50 entries.....chose him over henson 
sick.gif

Last edited:
damn lowry and derozen really kinda messed me up..on thin ice in my cash games on victiv smh

lowry had his worst game in like 2 years man

I don't understand why fanduel allows what seems to be unlimited entries in this Multilplier Tournament... First 500 win $10... My placement is jumping gradually not because a lot of people are passing me, but because a few people entered in 25+ lineups... Not fair at all, especially for a small 2840 man tournament..

Rich get richer I guess..

I don't understand why fanduel allows what seems to be unlimited entries in this Multilplier Tournament... First 500 win $10... My placement is jumping gradually not because a lot of people are passing me, but because a few people entered in 25+ lineups... Not fair at all, especially for a small 2840 man tournament..

thats why i stick to single entry double ups. so much easier to place.

Lawson

Burke

Klay

KCP (as bad as he is, I don't think anyone on Miami can guard him with Wade/Deng out)

Covington

Wilson Chandler

Noel

Hickson

Cousins

what I got so far...  Scared to touch the Dummond/Whiteside matchup.. I know one of them is going into early foul trouble

Peep Louis Amundson too, he's been playing well.

Anyone looking at Tyler Johnson? :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:

Gotta abuse the system..:

Lol yeah I guess...  At the end of the day you're still at risk to lose a lot too so I guess it evens out..  Good stuff though!  I'd much rather play those than aim to win the Swat every night

How do ya'll flourish every night? Dudes out here winning multiples but here I am barely winning one. :lol:

Lol yeah I guess...  At the end of the day you're still at risk to lose a lot too so I guess it evens out..  Good stuff though!  I'd much rather play those than aim to win the Swat every night
The single entry 50/50s are where I think the best bet is. I started in the 1-2$ single entry 50-50s, worked my way up from there. Of course there's huge risk, I lost by 5pts the other night with Thabo injured in 2 minutes.

Mind sharing some helpful sites: terms, injury reports, daily lineups?
nerd.gif
I've found some but they ask for memberships.
I'm working on Official DFS thread. I'm going to try to put everything on the first post where we get most of the research. It's taking a while because I'm trying to explain what DFS is and the scoring and so on.

Mind sharing some helpful sites: terms, injury reports, daily lineups? :nerd: I've found some but they ask for memberships.

I'm working on Official DFS thread. I'm going to try to put everything on the first post where we get most of the research. It's taking a while because I'm trying to explain what DFS is and the scoring and so on.

Aight. Big thanks to you!

Tomorrow's tentative line up:

Curry
Darren Collison
Klay
KCP
Covington
Mbah a Moute
Monroe
Amundson
Whiteside

Back