FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

yeah you have 3 chances to beat the computer (won all 3 fairly easy) in a h2h. once you do, you get $5 ticket into any double up/cash game.

a bit confusing but once you start playing you'll understand it
it also says something bout $30 free cash promo do u know what that is?

yup, if you beat the computer 3 times, you get access into 3 $5 double ups which you can turn into $30 if you win those 3 cash games.

so essentially you have to beat the computer (which is easy imo) and then with those $5 tickets you win from that, you play the tickets in $5 double ups.

yup, if you beat the computer 3 times, you get access into 3 $5 double ups which you can turn into $30 if you win those 3 cash games.

so essentially you have to beat the computer (which is easy imo) and then with those $5 tickets you win from that, you play the tickets in $5 double ups.
Got cha im going to sign up under your link tonight u gon hook up some l/us for the fam?

always man!
pimp.gif

Dragic sucks

he really does. he kinda ****** me over in a tournament i had where all i needed from him was atleast 28 points to finish high in standings.

put up 310 on FD last night in cash games and a few tourneys tho.

good looks Pdino :pimp:

ro0k imma sign up under that link too. 

So each time you beat the cpu you get a 5$ ticket?

i'll play it monday.

Dragic doesn't suck, yall gotta understand patterns.

He was a playing a b2b against the best team in the L after having 3 nice games in a row.

Same concept how Augustin threw out that stinker the other night then came back and balled out.

Dragic doesn't suck, yall gotta understand patterns.

He was a playing a b2b against the best team in the L after having 3 nice games in a row.

Same concept how Augustin threw out that stinker the other night then came back and balled out.

i know he doesnt suck man lol hes won me plently money over the year. just frustrated me last night though

Didn't even use any money to enter my contests today. All FDPs. Have $10k salary left over in my lineup :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom