FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

tomorrow slate of games 
sick.gif

Jared Dudley is my favorite player to pick on Fanduel :lol:. Dude is always eclipsing his value when I take him :pimp:.

Was wodering how you guys always hit 300 on FD when I'm over here never hitting 300 on DK.

Y'all get one more player smfh

Even if you come in first place in a tourney tomorrow you're only gonna bring home like $50. Everyone is gonna have the same lineup :lol:.

hit 310 tonight on FD. highest in a few weeks

4 figure night :pimp:

Victiv.com is so easy man..

my referral link again for folks who wanna test it out: https://www.victiv.com/r/72bnrkl65m
whats so easy bout it champ?

its fairly new..so "newbs" are on it heavy and they pick dumb lineups. I've been playing 2 weeks now and have yet to not have a profit each night. Easy to build a solid team for the cash games also.

like i said a few pages back, its free to sign up. no deposit. I have yet to deposit any money and already building bank

Last edited:
its fairly new..so "newbs" are on it heavy and they pick dumb lineups. I've been playing 2 weeks now and have yet to not have a profit each night. Easy to build a solid team for the cash games also.

like i said a few pages back, its free to sign up. no deposit. I have yet to deposit any money and already building bank
Check your Pm in a bit

Signed up but so far as far as free, all I see is the victron free entry to win $5 against the computer....

Signed up but so far as far as free, all I see is the victron free entry to win $5 against the computer....

yeah you have 3 chances to beat the computer (won all 3 fairly easy) in a h2h. once you do, you get $5 ticket into any double up/cash game.

a bit confusing but once you start playing you'll understand it

yeah you have 3 chances to beat the computer (won all 3 fairly easy) in a h2h. once you do, you get $5 ticket into any double up/cash game.

a bit confusing but once you start playing you'll understand it
it also says something bout $30 free cash promo do u know what that is?

Back
Top Bottom