FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Good night for me last night
smokin.gif
You were due. congrats bro

some key guys I like tonight based off of injuries and matchup:

Drummond 8k on DK, against Rockets without Howard

DMo @ 5.3k on DK - see above - Piston bigs don't play 1 on 1 D. especially around the arc

Westbrook (!!) especially if KD and Conley sit

I think you can get another good night out of Henson vs. Kaman. 

Yesterday was bad... like really bad...  not putting any money down today but im rockin with this group in the free tourney

Kyrie

Reggie Jackson

Stuckey

Bazemore

Pierce

Lebron

Noel

Aldridge

Kaman

Take a look at Aminu ($3.9k) if Parsons sits again. Also Lorenzo Brown ($3.5k) as a punt play for tourneys if Mo and Lavine sit. Bayless ($4.4k) has been playing really well lately too. Aminu and Bayless have very good matchups as well.

Anyone else have any other value guys?

Last edited:
It's depressing when I lose, I hate losing...Not even because of money.

I feel pretty solid about my picks today:

Curry
Elfrid Payton
Bazemore
Korver
Covington
Dudley
Henson
Aldridge
Cousins

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Brian Roberts[/td][td]12.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson[/td][td]36.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]34.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]John Henson[/td][td]16.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Al Jefferson[/td][td]33.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]46.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Cody Zeller[/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]8.7[/td][/tr][/table]
pending lineup 

I can't even make line ups right now until like the last 30 mins just to make sure value players actually get pt.

My boy put me onto another dfs site called Victiv.com ..been on it for about a week and have been building dat bank roll up. Its more like DK in that it allows flexs (3 spots)

you can sign up and get 3 free $5 tickets. that'll allow you to play 3 free dbl ups and win cash without actually depositing money. its legit

My referral link if you decide to sign up:

www.victiv.com/r/72bnrkl65m

test it out. its free to play like i said and the salarys of players aren't that bad. Payouts are quick as well

Last edited:
My boy put me onto another dfs site called Victiv..been on it for about a week and have been building dat bank roll up. Its more like DK in that it allows flexs (3 spots)

Loading up day flex with centers is the wave

Yea I've played a little on their but they not working with enough $$$ yet but if they do continue to grow, going to make big money on there.

Back
Top Bottom