FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Noel 
pimp.gif

not a great night.broke even its looking like.

Harden did me dirty 2 straighr games smh

I went all in on Sefolosha, injured after 2 minutes
mad.gif
mean.gif
. Looks like I'll win late night, but I'm in the negative tonight

I went all in on Sefolosha, injured after 2 minutes >: :smh: . Looks like I'll win late night, but I'm in the negative tonight

same man smh

whenever i make last min changes due to injurys i almost mess up all the studying i spent with my rough draft lineups

same man smh

whenever i make last min changes due to injurys i almost mess up all the studying i spent with my rough draft lineups
He was part of my core players to hit value.. Injuries are part of it though. I had a lot of great picks with Dmo, Whiteside, MCW, but couldn't overcome 1 point from Thabo. Sucky night

I went all in on Sefolosha, injured after 2 minutes >: :smh: . Looks like I'll win late night, but I'm in the negative tonight

same man smh

Yep, that's why I've been shying away from last minute lineup changes due to injury. Research all day to formulate your lineup just to make a stupid, quick, and most times uneducated decision to change it just because someone that had no bearing on your original lineup is sitting out.

I broke even minus 50 cents last night. But that was because I just sucked last night, not because of lineup changes :lol:.

Another 11 game slate tonight. Let's get it :nthat:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom