Famous People That You/Your Family/Friends know...

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

My family is good friends with Russell Westbrook and his family.  He used to play Pop Warner for my Dad back in the day, I've known him since I was a little kid.

Nice, dude, one of my top three favorite players in the NBA.

im cool with casper wells' sister

my cousin is the minister of health of haiti

i chilled with the dudes at karmaloop boston a few times.

grin.gif
nothing special.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

don't know any famous people
went to hs with slim thug for only a little while, he was a year ahead of me
he was pretty popular then around the city from all the mixtapes
dude stood out like crazy since he towered over mostly everyone and I think he wore an afro wig (to cover his braids since we couldn't have them at school)
and drove a big blue Cadillac with bull horns on the front

Yo you went to Smiley?

yep

My lil cousin went there...
...she died in a car wreck with her boyfriend/baby daddy back in '00 though - they had the memorial at Smiley.

R.I.P. Amy 
frown.gif

My friend is in the rap game and knows semi famous people like Big Krit, Casey Veggies, Nick Diamonds. Brandon Wright use to play ball with us tho

Yo you went to Smiley?

yep

...she died in a car wreck with her boyfriend/baby daddy back in '00 though - they had the memorial at Smiley.

R.I.P. Amy 
frown.gif
dog, I remember that Amy and Shun, I had few classes with Amy, the whole school was sick behind that.
seeing you write that just gave me chills, because I remember how tragic it was

yep

R.I.P. Amy 
frown.gif
dog, I remember that Amy and Shun, I had few classes with Amy, the whole school was sick behind that.
seeing you write that just gave me chills, because I remember how tragic it was

Yeah man that %+%$ was rough - wild part was that me and Shun were the same age, even down to the exact birthday...
...time heals all wounds though - her little girl looks just like and her (and acts like her bad @#$ too 
laugh.gif
) - it's crazy to see.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

My cousin owned wreck shop records. I'm cool with bun b , bobbito Garcia is the homie,kid yamamoto trains at my gym sometimes. My cousin in law is tj ford.
what gym?

i dont know any famous people really.  only one is maybe Fabricio Werdum, but thats cause I train at his gym.

Lxbjj in Houston . Does fabricio try to lure you into his guard ala the reem fight.
laugh.gif
 I havent rolled with Fabricio (nor do I care to at this stage in my BJJ development).  Ive seen him throw 220lb dudes halfway across the room when he goes for a sweep.  No thanks.

Had friends that played with Antonio Cromartie in high school.

Had a friend that knows Darko Milicic when they were in Serbia

Forgot this one...

I went to high school with John Elway's kids (Jessie and Jack), he would be at the school all the time, even paid for our new weight room. He also, had Mike Shanahan give us our pre game speech for homcoming. They use to some pretty nice parties at his house.

My dad played college football with Bruce Arians and is still close friends with him today. He had dinner with him the other night and Bruce explained how Art

Rooney would not tell him why he would not renew his contract. Colts offered him offensive coordinator along with Steelers LB coach becoming colts defensive

coordinator. Despite what papers and reports have said, Bruce did not intend to retire this year.

My mother works for Brad Grey who is the chairman and CEO of Paramount pictures. He lives next to Pierce Brosnan and my mom says he is one of the nicest people she has ever met.

See and speak to Issac Bruce(NFL) everytime i go to work or in public. Gave me some 13th row Heat tickets
pimp.gif
, Same for Scotty Upshall(NHL). I am friends with the Robinskie brothers(NFL) all these dudes are real humble and down to earth. other than that i get to see a couple celebs here and there at my job.

Seems like you all know some pretty cool friends of acquaintances of acquaintances
laugh.gif

Well I guess I could say I know literally everybody on this planet.... Six degrees of separation I guess

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

Don't know if this counts lol..but a friend of mine raps on various mixtapes with a rapper named Famous, who is in Chamillionaire's "Chamillitary" who features in several of his mixtapes and albums.

You talking about ken, lil ken

@cap1229 i didn't graduate from bcc..i went there fall 06-up to feb of 07..but i graduated high school in 09..what year did you graduate?

My cousin met Vernon Davis through a friend of his. He got to play pool against him at his place, etc. He's also friends with the girlfriend of Patrick Willis. There's othe 49er players but not as big as those two.

Originally Posted by vatech733

My dad played college football with Bruce Arians and is still close friends with him today. He had dinner with him the other night and Bruce explained how Art

Rooney would not tell him why he would not renew his contract. Colts offered him offensive coordinator along with Steelers LB coach becoming colts defensive

coordinator. Despite what papers and reports have said, Bruce did not intend to retire this year.
Oh yeah? Well tell ya boy Bruce he sucked as a OC. Matter of fact, bubble screen it to him (Lord knows he loves that ___)

Forgot, my middle school Social Studies teacher was Richard Stebbins, gold medalist (was on Bob Hayes' relay team) and former Oilers/Giants receiver. Loved him, probably one of my favorite teacher's I ever had. He was extremely close friends with Hayes and Hayes sadly passed while I was taking the class. I don't think I've ever seen a grown man cry like that. But the look in his eyes when he showed us the replay of the race (numerous times) is something I'll never forget.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

I know Freddy Adu through my homies who also play for the Philadelphia Union. idk if that counts
laugh.gif

Who's your homie?

have no celeb friends... but i have met peedi crack, the guys from soul 4 real, mr.cheeks,keith murray, and the diabolical Biz markie
roll.gif
there all extinct now thoe....oh and my mom told me she went to school with xhibit and that he and here were good friends and that he's supposed to be my godfather but every time she tells me i just say "DuckTales"

Back
Top Bottom