Famous People That You/Your Family/Friends know...

My brother used to smash jamal Crawfords girlfriend.

Nate Robinson is my nieces' god father's cousin.

Sam Perkins and my dad were friends, I guess. I have a ton of signed @%@* from him.

Went to high school with Joshua smith.

khloe-kardashian-babies.jpg

kelly-clarkson-pregnant-looking-fat-on-american-idol-1.jpg

280911_rayj1a.jpg

etc.

I have been duck hunting and smoked out with Cliff Lee from the Phillies. Went to the same school

don't know any famous people
went to hs with slim thug for only a little while, he was a year ahead of me
he was pretty popular then around the city from all the mixtapes
dude stood out like crazy since he towered over mostly everyone and I think he wore an afro wig (to cover his braids since we couldn't have them at school)
and drove a big blue Cadillac with bull horns on the front

i know styles p from a mutual friend of ours, see him about twice a year at functions, usually cookouts

I live near the guy who started portillos and have met him before, Dad's coworker is really good friends with evan turner and met him once. Played basketball with ryan boatright decent amount of times...

Some of my friends are d1 commits for football and stuff but that isn't too famous haha.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

0ee08ycafF1Sc_5184.jpg

Friend of mine went to school with him.  Met him a couple times and the guy is hilarious.
Day [9] fan! play SC2 man
pimp.gif
? dudes hella funny in dailys and SoTG, laugh is contagious

learned this year through my grandma that amelia earhart is an ancestor

personal friend and dated her sister. she's a youtube famous and all that jazz. pretty quiet in real life

also my mom went to college in Mexico with Guillermo Del Toro (pan's labyrinth, mimic, did the Hobbit until Jackson took over) still good friends

My aunt is the executive director of "Women for Afghan Women". The organization helps found/fund shelters for battered/oppressed women in Afghanistan and neighboring areas. Her name's Manizha Naderi. Her husband, my uncle, knows a lot of Afghani politicians.

My uncles wife's cousin is "El Piolin"

My grandfather was good friends to the Peña family, we know Enrique Peña Nieto

Other Mexican celebrities/politicians

The dude who wrote that song "clap them thighs" was in my second grade glass and use to bother me.

Spoiler [+]
Does Jesus count he famous?

I work with Pharrell too. Broke bread with him the other day and he just jetted off.
pharrell-ferrari.jpg

I know Tyrese personally like he is a friend (not as close anymore but we cool). Grew up together. Graduated high school together.
Went to all his talent shows before he blew up. Before the coca-cola commercial that skyrocketed him to where he is. I have pic in my phone but I can't seem to post it from here for some reason. Been to a few shows with him and got to Meet Destinys child, Keith Sweat, OJ simpsons daughter. Faith Evans Da Brat. Was apart of the first annual Watts Day event.

Idk if people consider rock (asap rocky) famous but thats been my homie for a while . He gets me in every show they have in NY and plays me all his new stuff before it comes out. Its cool to see whats happening with his career

My cousin owned wreck shop records. I'm cool with bun b , bobbito Garcia is the homie,kid yamamoto trains at my gym sometimes. My cousin in law is tj ford.

^^^ ok I got it to post. That's me in the green shirt. Yeah being knowing that dude forever. Rarely see each other or chill cuz of his career.

I stayed in the hotel room next Juvenile once about 8 years ago and he asked me if I wanted to smoke weed and offered to have his personal barber give me trim..Dude was really nice and humble..Actually had his entourage leave his room when we asked if they could keep it down so we could sleep..So I guess that makes me and him blood bros for life..

Chad ochocinco once beat me online on madden then proceeded to come pick me up and chill for a couple hrs. True story.

Back
Top Bottom