Family secrets

Oh wow. See, you try to be decent around here and it goes sideways smh

Aren't you the guy who made that weird incest thread? So how does this news tie into your weird fantasies?

Good luck if you are being serious. She probably had the best intentions in mind.
Hold up! OP was the dude that was grinding with his sister in the video?
nerd.gif

I read page 1 and felt bad, read page 2 and was confused, read page 3 and feel sick. What a flip-flop thread.

EXIT

8)

Aren't you the guy who made that weird incest thread? So how does this news tie into your weird fantasies?

Good luck if you are being serious. She probably had the best intentions in mind.
Hold up! OP was the dude that was grinding with his sister in the video?
nerd.gif
1. Made a thread asking what it was like to have a really attractive mom or sister and NTs lack of reading comprehension led them to believe I was attracted to my own family. 2. I am not the spanish dude twerkin with his sister.

just like suzi is going to find out Quagmire is her actual dad in family guy in 2 weeks. cant wait.

this thread aint about you 
mean.gif
 spinin so much yarn!
why you keep quoting me so much fat boy?

i never see you type anything about your life..unless its about food, keep reaching for funnies since i know you aint getting any type of human contact

Last edited:
man i got a couple of family problems (who doesnt)

my aunt (mom's sister) got 2 boys
just a couple of years ago they found out they had different dads
man talk about the most crying i've ever seen
my parents told me this about 15 years ago i thought they knew
but they didnt

so when making a joke about women with more than 2 baby daddys
:rolleyes

ummm.. my great grandmother had 5 kids till she died
then we found out she had a sixth that she gave to one of her friends that couldnt have kids

man talk about family problems after that ..
arguments at the funeral...
:rolleyes:{

Bruh...
Exactly.
I guess its art imitating life...

First thing I thought of. I couldn't think of the movie at first so I thought I would skim posts to see if someone posted it and you got it on first response :lol:

Back
Top Bottom