FALL setting in and summer creeping away APPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I also am looking forward to Halloween. As a kid, I loved the costumes and candy. As a teenager, I loved the chance to do pranks. In college, I loved getting drunk and wearing costumes. This year, I am looking forward to it because, I love Romantic/Gothic poetry like "Erlkonig" and the "Raven."

Also as a white person, I love thinking about my costume all year long and this year I will dress as Pedobear and pass out candy to little kids and hopefully get some pics of me hugging them. I will also start a tradition that I hope will live on amongst myself, my friends and my future kids and that will be showing the Simpsons's version of "The Raven." If you have not seen it or it has been a long time since seeing it, watch it or just listen to the audio on youtube because James Earl Jones does a stirring reading of the poem. I alos want to start the tradition of beating Castlevania before sunrise and that means playing the short but sweet game after drinking and smoking what you may have drunk and smoked that night.

Watching the Rvaen at Sundown, dressing like Pedobear to pass out candy until about 910 or so and then going to or hosting some drinking with close friends and beating CV IV by sunrise. That one of many things to anticipate in the Fall.

This dude, Rex...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I didn't attack you little girl. You only knew the shoe fit because you tried it on. I didn't force you to wear it. And I'm so sorry ninjasonik, you're cool apparently. She knows you. Hi five.
i said "you acting like..." and you got your panties in a bunch. that's just a phrase.

get off your high horse. i don't know what kind of life you lead to harbor so much hostility... but you should really look into that. it's not serious at all bro.

I took offense to your assuming that I wasn't being serious. It's not just a phrase. It's a classic caseof speaking/typing without forethought. I've been on NT like 5 years or so and one thing that always bothered me is that so many people can't seeoutside of their own perspective/culture/lifestyle. Sometimes it's small like these lames that see ONE picture of me and assume I dress a certain way dayin and day. Other times it's larger and on a more complex level of social interaction and relativity. You may not have meant to offend me (unlike yourfriend. His intent was apparent), just as I didn't mean to offend you, but I took offense to your statement just as you did with mine. I'm used tobeing different from most of NT so I understand that you may have taken my statement differently and more personallythan I intended. You are more so the norm around these parts so I assume you would have thought I would have taken your phrase as you intended it. But Ididn't. So where does that leave us? We've already agreed to drop it....so let's.

Last response to you knucklehead.

My sincere apologies for thinking you have a kid, your whole storys on NT so idk what to believe.
I myself am also a college student struggling, but I actually go out and do @@++ to better my life, not post on NT all day.
And when did I ever say NY>MW, even though by my accounts, living in a city as developed and thriving as NY beats the slow life.
And the only reason I heard of you is because you post stupid threads all day everyday trying to stay relevant, when in reality you are not.
And if you're so sure you're smarter than me, go out and do something with it. Go be the rapping version of Einstein and stop posting hate andirrelevant things on NT.

And dude I came from Jamaica to New York for a better life, my mother struggles to get me here, so you can't tell me i don't know struggle. Unlike you,I appreciate the work my moms did for me and I;m paying her back by going to school and doing my own thing.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I also am looking forward to Halloween. As a kid, I loved the costumes and candy. As a teenager, I loved the chance to do pranks. In college, I loved getting drunk and wearing costumes. This year, I am looking forward to it because, I love Romantic/Gothic poetry like "Erlkonig" and the "Raven."

Also as a white person, I love thinking about my costume all year long and this year I will dress as Pedobear and pass out candy to little kids and hopefully get some pics of me hugging them. I will also start a tradition that I hope will live on amongst myself, my friends and my future kids and that will be showing the Simpsons's version of "The Raven." If you have not seen it or it has been a long time since seeing it, watch it or just listen to the audio on youtube because James Earl Jones does a stirring reading of the poem. I alos want to start the tradition of beating Castlevania before sunrise and that means playing the short but sweet game after drinking and smoking what you may have drunk and smoked that night.

Watching the Rvaen at Sundown, dressing like Pedobear to pass out candy until about 910 or so and then going to or hosting some drinking with close friends and beating CV IV by sunrise. That one of many things to anticipate in the Fall.

This dude, Rex...
roll.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH did yall read this??? passing out candy and hugging kids??? okay wacko jacko
roll.gif

.... this is so dumb. never quote me again if this is how it's gonna turn out. because that is how it began.

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Last response to you knucklehead.

My sincere apologies for thinking you have a kid, your whole storys on NT so idk what to believe.
I myself am also a college student struggling, but I actually go out and do @@++ to better my life, not post on NT all day.
And when did I ever say NY>MW, even though by my accounts, living in a city as developed and thriving as NY beats the slow life.
And the only reason I heard of you is because you post stupid threads all day everyday trying to stay relevant, when in reality you are not.
And if you're so sure you're smarter than me, go out and do something with it. Go be the rapping version of Einstein and stop posting hate and irrelevant things on NT.

And dude I came from Jamaica to New York for a better life, my mother struggles to get me here, so you can't tell me i don't know struggle. Unlike you, I appreciate the work my moms did for me and I;m paying her back by going to school and doing my own thing.
So yeah anyway... The best thing about fall is that

.... this is so dumb. never quote me again if this is how it's gonna turn out. because that is how it began.
laugh.gif
Girl, please. I asked the EXACT question as someone else. Don't be selective with your memory. The @%#*is in plain writing.... look it up. If I didn't have an X on my back, this wouldn't have escalated. THAT'S how this began.

Spoiler [+]

WHO SAID THAT? i know someone else asked me the same thing but i'm not going back and forth with them now am i?

how do i use the ignore feature?

I could use a new hoodie or 2, but I'm more about the blazers. Going to hit up a couple of thrifts to see what kind of hideous ones I can find. I'm onan ugly blazer kick
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

thumb.asp

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

time to bring out the champion fullzip hoodies
pimp.gif
fullzip FTWGD!
pullovers>zipups
Maaaaaan HELL nah.... we might as well fight about it.
laugh.gif
. I like having my fully zipped up about 20%, just past the pockets. You can rock yourtees hirt and whatnot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

This dude, Rex...
roll.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH did yall read this??? passing out candy and hugging kids??? okay wacko jacko
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn, i thought i was in the wrong thread, i thought we talkin about fall
laugh.gif

def appreciated, the weather doesnt really change too much out here
laugh.gif

nawth, i see you on that mr furley wardrobe?
pimp.gif

furleyoutfit2.gif

pimp.gif
hell yeah. At least I live in an area that I can give into my weird wardrobe desires and not be given a 2nd look.

time to bring out the champion fullzip hoodies
pimp.gif
fullzip FTWGD!
pullovers>zipups
Maaaaaan HELL nah.... we might as well fight about it.
laugh.gif
. I like having my fully zipped up about 20%, just past the pockets. You can rock your tees hirt and whatnot
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i always thought pullovers looked cleaner

Its feeling like a fall day here in Downtown, took a walk over to Chinatown, then to Metro Center to see all the breezies out here.
pimp.gif

Only thing is its getting warmer by the end of the week
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

falls appreciated

the lakers repeat run begins

Sorry to burst the bubble but it anit happening slim

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

WHO SAID THAT? i know someone else asked me the same thing but i'm not going back and forth with them now am i?

how do i use the ignore feature?
You don't need a special feature to ignore people
smh.gif
. Why are you speaking TO me if you want to ignore me? I've tried at least twice toagree to disagree. You want the attention though, apparently.

And you're going back and forth with me because the other guy (sneakerpimp) that asked you where you were reading at also asked me where I was from.You responded to my statement to HIM. You never directly responded to my question to you. Hmmm, seems you had"ignore" all figured out for that one. And so how is it that you need an ignore feature for me? Right. It seems you're more or less concernedwith ignoring what I say to other people, which ain't got @$+% to do with you anyway. You need a get some business feature, if anything. But hell, here's the way you do it. Click interact. Click ignore. Any"simpleton" could have figured that out.

Back
Top Bottom