FALL setting in and summer creeping away APPRECIATION!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

pullover hoodies are more cozy... but zipup hoodies are easier to deal with
Snuggle session that involves pullover hoodies are ftw.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I could use a new hoodie or 2, but I'm more about the blazers. Going to hit up a couple of thrifts to see what kind of hideous ones I can find. I'm on an ugly blazer kick
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

thumb.asp

you about to host the price is right??? eff you going with this blazer
roll.gif

got damn I cant believe yall still going back and forth

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I could use a new hoodie or 2, but I'm more about the blazers. Going to hit up a couple of thrifts to see what kind of hideous ones I can find. I'm on an ugly blazer kick
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

thumb.asp

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
gotdamn pat sajak joint right there...

nah cmon, let it die though.....I hope you dont argue with women this much off the internet.....you just wont win

San Diego doesn't have seasons.
smh.gif

It's hot/warm all year every year.

I'm even sweating like a +*$!!! in church on Christmas morning every year, pathetic.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

roll.gif

Yess that's the look! 70s/80s game show host.
roll.gif
I love it. I am waytoo easily amused with myself. What can I say, every now and them I wear some weird @%+!
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

roll.gif

roll.gif
I love it. I am way too easily amused with myself. What can I say, every now and them I wear some weird @%+!
nerd.gif

that would be very amusing, you gonna have to post pics
laugh.gif

nah cmon, let it die though.....I hope you dont argue with women this much off the internet.....you just wont win
they deaded it. you're the only one still talking about it.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

roll.gif

roll.gif
I love it. I am way too easily amused with myself. What can I say, every now and them I wear some weird @%+!
nerd.gif

that would be very amusing, you gonna have to post pics
laugh.gif
I'd have to sneak it into some thread in General, I don't venture out of here and it's not the same since the WDYWT thread is nolonger here
frown.gif
I'm thinking skinnies with boots. Depends on the cutof the jacket though. We'll see what I can dig up in the thrifts. Man I love F/W fashion. I get stuck in a jeans and t shirt rut in the summer months,since I don't wear skirts or dresses.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

thumb.asp

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

fall back

Originally Posted by chucks ohyeah

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
like this one

thumb.asp

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
price is right

Nawth go for it!!

I'm not too crazy about the Fall, I already have sniffles from being out late night in a tee

MrsLight wrote:

silverswoosh wrote:
Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I also am looking forward to Halloween. As a kid, I loved the costumes and candy. As a teenager, I loved the chance to do pranks. In college, I loved getting drunk and wearing costumes. This year, I am looking forward to it because, I love Romantic/Gothic poetry like "Erlkonig" and the "Raven."

Also as a white person, I love thinking about my costume all year long and this year I will dress as Pedobear and pass out candy to little kids and hopefully get some pics of me hugging them. I will also start a tradition that I hope will live on amongst myself, my friends and my future kids and that will be showing the Simpsons's version of "The Raven." If you have not seen it or it has been a long time since seeing it, watch it or just listen to the audio on youtube because James Earl Jones does a stirring reading of the poem. I alos want to start the tradition of beating Castlevania before sunrise and that means playing the short but sweet game after drinking and smoking what you may have drunk and smoked that night.

Watching the Rvaen at Sundown, dressing like Pedobear to pass out candy until about 910 or so and then going to or hosting some drinking with close friends and beating CV IV by sunrise. That one of many things to anticipate in the Fall.

This dude, Rex...
roll.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH did yall read this??? passing out candy and hugging kids??? okay wacko jacko
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's ignorant, you're being ignorant. Lurin ga small child into your van with promises and candy and puppies is loving act, that is not criminal atall.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I assume that all of you guys know about pedobear and that my dressin gas him would be done as joke, I do not want someone, who has not heardof pedobear to think that I have any intention of actuall ydoin ganything even remotely resembling any sort of sex crime (unless you count sex with a willing16 or 17 year old women to be a sex crime). Otherwise, I have never even thought about any actual acts of pedophillia.

Also, if I can get my friend to len me his puppy and I can maybe rent a blac windowless van, I will park it in front of my house and have that be the placefrom which I pass out candy, in order to enhance the whole premise of pedobear. Maybe one of my lazier friends can throw on a suit and be Chris Hansen.

MrsLight wrote:

silverswoosh wrote:

I also am looking forward to Halloween. As a kid, I loved the costumes and candy. As a teenager, I loved the chance to do pranks. In college, I loved getting drunk and wearing costumes. This year, I am looking forward to it because, I love Romantic/Gothic poetry like "Erlkonig" and the "Raven."

Also as a white person, I love thinking about my costume all year long and this year I will dress as Pedobear and pass out candy to little kids and hopefully get some pics of me hugging them. I will also start a tradition that I hope will live on amongst myself, my friends and my future kids and that will be showing the Simpsons's version of "The Raven." If you have not seen it or it has been a long time since seeing it, watch it or just listen to the audio on youtube because James Earl Jones does a stirring reading of the poem. I alos want to start the tradition of beating Castlevania before sunrise and that means playing the short but sweet game after drinking and smoking what you may have drunk and smoked that night.

Watching the Rvaen at Sundown, dressing like Pedobear to pass out candy until about 910 or so and then going to or hosting some drinking with close friends and beating CV IV by sunrise. That one of many things to anticipate in the Fall.

This dude, Rex...
roll.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAH did yall read this??? passing out candy and hugging kids??? okay wacko jacko
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's ignorant, you're being ignorant. Lurin ga small child into your van with promises and candy and puppies is loving act, that is not criminal at all.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I assume that all of you guys know about pedobear and that my dressin gas him would be done as joke, I do not want someone, who has not heard of pedobear to think that I have any intention of actuall ydoin ganything even remotely resembling any sort of sex crime (unless you count sex with a willing 16 or 17 year old women to be a sex crime). Otherwise, I have never even thought about any actual acts of pedophillia.

Also, if I can get my friend to len me his puppy and I can maybe rent a blac windowless van, I will park it in front of my house and have that be the place from which I pass out candy, in order to enhance the whole premise of pedobear. Maybe one of my lazier friends can throw on a suit and be Chris Hansen.

sticky space bar, eh? Go wash your filthy hands sir
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom