Fake 11's?

Fake, you will never see a legit mid at this time and day without yellowing(browning is on fakes). No matter what, if they were stored in the emptyness of time and space. There still will be some

im not sure need little better pic for me but as far yellow on bottom you can buy some clear jordan 11 concords for 700.00 on amazon.com from nike if that makes you feel better and safe look it up

im not sure need little better pic for me but as far yellow on bottom you can buy some clear jordan 11 concords for 700.00 on amazon.com from nike if that makes you feel better and safe look it up
what? Hahaha this is a joke right?..

OP. Those kicks above are 100% fakes as stated.

like i said don't know about these better pic but yes you can buy icy bottom j 11 from nike at amazon sponsored by nike look it up   

Fake, you will never see a legit mid at this time and day without yellowing(browning is on fakes). No matter what, if they were stored in the emptyness of time and space. There still will be some
NOt to mention the puffy collars and the obvious widow's peaks in the patent leather toebox dead center. I don't even need to see the soles. The shoe is obviously trash from the midsole up.

like i said don't know about these better pic but yes you can buy icy bottom j 11 from nike at amazon sponsored by nike look it up   
No u cant. Nike aint sold no Space Jams since 2009-2010. Seriously man. Those pairs on amazon are NOT from Nike, they are from bootleggers that trick people like u that dont know any better.

Anyone ever notice how much milkier, not as see thru, the bottoms of the soles typically are on GM 11's? It's like you can't see thru to the carbon fiber as well. It's like cloudy or something. I learned a lot about what to look for as far as soles are concerned when I was shopping for my concord low's last week. Since I can't depend on slight yellowing around the pods to determine authenticity, I had to do research on what else to look for comparing legit icy soles versus GM icy soles. 

And 95% of the time GM concord lows had a milkier, less transparent icy sole than the authentics. They aren't even using the same soles on modern GM's. 

No u cant. Nike aint sold no Space Jams since 2009-2010. Seriously man. Those pairs on amazon are NOT from Nike, they are from bootleggers that trick people like u that dont know any better.
Yup. Straight taking advantage of the ignorant ones like this dude deeman. All you have to do is say it's from Nike, 100% authentic, and these kids are dropping 400 dollars on fakes thinking they're getting the real deal. SMDH

Yup. Straight taking advantage of the ignorant ones like this dude deeman. All you have to do is say it's from Nike, 100% authentic, and these kids are dropping 400 dollars on fakes thinking they're getting the real deal. SMDH

Prayin for these kids to realize wtf they're doing..

you can't use another company's name on amazon and you have to prove where you got them thats what they told me when i was thinking of opening a amazon store . i never said these were real all was said that you can by clear bottom from nike .com off amazon  sponsored by nike.com or call and make the order or go on there instagram and if you realy wanted to know you can send them the same pic on there live chat and they tell you if real or fake just to be safe sure. and if you want to get all tech look up the meaning if you are lazy here it is. like i said if you really want to know get at nike or take to a authorize store dealer. once again not saying these are real    

authentic: real or genuine, true and accurate, made to be or just look like an original 

you can't use another company's name on amazon and you have to prove where you got them thats what they told me when i was thinking of opening a amazon store . i never said these were real all was said that you can by clear bottom from nike .com off amazon  sponsored by nike.com or call and make the order or go on there instagram and if you realy wanted to know you can send them the same pic on there live chat and they tell you if real or fake just to be safe sure. and if you want to get all tech look up the meaning if you are lazy here it is. like i said if you really want to know get at nike or take to a authorize store dealer. once again not saying these are real    

authentic: real or genuine, true and accurate, made to be or just look like an original 
For your sake, just mack bruhh.

You do realize the logo that a reseller could put up can be Nike's and stuff right? Where the add to cart is, it tells you who is really selling and it sure as **** ain't Nike. Post a Amazon link please

Well, as everybody mentioned here, because of the most obvious (clear soles = recently manufactured = not from Nike = fakes) the math is very simple. So no need to look for further issues. It's not about a preference for yellowish soles, but rather the easiest way to determine retail releases (authentic) from GM/fakes. If you prefer having clear soles, then your only way is GM which I wouldn't recommend. Nike test for quality not just in the shoe cut and craftsmanship but also for comfort, air-sole technology and other important segments to prevent injuries and assuring your feet will be secured and safe from playing sports. GM's don't do none of that . They basically don't care but still have you pay $20 below retail or more. And if you got it from eBay at the current market price... Oh Boy...

Well, as everybody mentioned here, because of the most obvious (clear soles = recently manufactured = not from Nike = fakes) the math is very simple. So no need to look for further issues. It's not about a preference for yellowish soles, but rather the easiest way to determine retail releases (authentic) from GM/fakes. If you prefer having clear soles, then your only way is GM which I wouldn't recommend. Nike test for quality not just in the shoe cut and craftsmanship but also for comfort, air-sole technology and other important segments to prevent injuries and assuring your feet will be secured and safe from playing sports. GM's don't do none of that . They basically don't care but still have you pay $20 below retail or more. And if you got it from eBay at the current market price... Oh Boy...
No offense but, I'm pretty sure we all understand this. No need to beat a dead horse.

What's wrong with a friendly reminder? New members come to this site not understanding the big deal about the yellowing. Do you really they think they go through the old posts to educate themselves? Apparently the OP didn't know much about it or else he wouldn't bother to even post these pics. So no, not everybody understands this as you presumed.

What's wrong with a friendly reminder? New members come to this site not understanding the big deal about the yellowing. Do you really they think they go through the old posts to educate themselves? Apparently the OP didn't know much about it or else he wouldn't bother to even post these pics. So no, not everybody understands this as you presumed.
But there were like 7 other post stating they were fake from reputable legit checkers.it was no need.

But there were like 7 other post stating they were fake from reputable legit checkers.it was no need.
Hey man, lol.. it's ok to delve into it as long as it helps. Maybe you already knew but somebody else might not know. Just sayin clear soles equal fakes doesn't educate at all to someone new. I think you playing the referee on me is useless as opposed to what I said. or is it just the "legit checkers" who're allowed to give their 2 cents...? sorry but I have to discontinue this little back n forth thing cause it's leading nowhere just a waste of time and bandwidth. I think it would've been a better help to the OP if you had corrected me on something wrong I said. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom