fail in life

So this school year was my fifth year in high school and i am still missing a credit. this is really depressing for me. 
Any of you know what schools in nyc have foreign language for summer school?

help me out brahs 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

really not trying to go back to high school next year again.

Asking NT> Asking your guidance counselor

Just keep refreshing your browser bro. Someone is bound to find out for you and post it.

Man you almost there. You need to find out how to enroll in summer school and learn your uno, dos, tres' bro.

honestly how do you not finish high school in 4 years?  unless you had a serious issue which impeded on your ability to complete classwork this shouldn't even be a thread.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I give you credit for not giving up. Hope you can finish over the summer.

ISWYDT

roll.gif
..but damn b. you were supposed to grad when i did, i couldn't imagine still being in HS that long
laugh.gif
well if you cant do SS at least you can grad in Dec instead of going a full yr

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

honestly how do you not finish high school in 4 years?  unless you had a serious issue which impeded on your ability to complete classwork this shouldn't even be a thread.
It happens. It's actually really easy to do if you transfer schools and you don't get the right advice or any at all from counselors.

Keep your head up OP you gonna get clowned and rightfully so but it wont matter after you graduate.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It happens. It's actually really easy to do if you transfer schools and you don't get the right advice or any at all from counselors.

Keep your head up OP you gonna get clowned and rightfully so but it wont matter after you graduate.
I got %!*!** over like that coming from Louisiana to Florida. Different states have different curriculum, grade scales and requirements. You fail a class in one place, go to another place, that same grade is passing, then to another place where that same grade is failing again.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I got %!*!** over like that coming from Louisiana to Florida. Different states have different curriculum, grade scales and requirements. You fail a class in one place, go to another place, that same grade is passing, then to another place where that same grade is failing again.

Yep.

i almost didn't graduate because i forgot to take a gym class.
laugh.gif
online gym came through for me though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Your school really should have been ensuring that you had enough credits 
grin.gif

Public school, though. Doubt OP's school is a good one so guidance counselors don't give a damn.

hell yea, one of my best friends has never lived anywhere longer than two years, and his junior year of hs he moved to 4 different states all with different curriculum requirements and credit measurements, he just took a test at some random HS tho and passed so they gave him a diploma (not a GED) 

Originally Posted by fly23s

So this school year was my fifth year in high school and i am still missing a credit. this is really depressing for me. 
Any of you know what schools in nyc have foreign language for summer school?

Just take it at a community college, I'm sure your HS will give you credit for it.  Double-check with your counselor though...

Back
Top Bottom