Fabolous Unhappy with 50 not inviting him to his festival

Still 2 this day, 1 of the illest things i saw..Was 1 year a stadium full of fans screamin 4 Ja Rule, the next year !+#%%%$ on him 4 50 centabout 2 hours ago from web
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hip hop fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Still 2 this day, 1 of the illest things i saw..Was 1 year a stadium full of fans screamin 4 Ja Rule, the next year !+#%%%$ on him 4 50 centabout 2 hours ago from web
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hip hop fans
laugh.gif

rap = politcs

and fabolous should've invited his own damn self...i mean sheesh, your a rapper on twitter and you somehow found

yourself out da loop?
grin.gif

Twitter really exposes the lameness of some of these celebs.

I BEEN unfollowed him. Dude on there making stupid %@@ trending topics instead of doing what he's supposed to.

I follow Fab on twitter still...i think cats are twisting his words he actually is just being honest...all he said was Fif was doing the whole unity thing witha hidden motive... he never said he should have been there or that he was salty...he started off with "Its interesting to c 50 Cent unite wit NY artistswhen he's 1 of the reasons NY hip hop became so isolated & crumbled..Do u agree NY??"...maybe im seein sumtin wrong...
Fab have me crackin up on Twitter, but what should he be doing on there? or do u mean he should be in the studio and not on twitter at all?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It was a Rap fest, not an R&B fest.
yeah...i was thinkin to myself what he was gon perform...dude set what have been the softest of the night no doubt

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

It was a Rap fest, not an R&B fest.

You think your one line punchlines are so funny.
Normally I dont find the punchlines funny but that was slightly funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I think fab gaining more and more fans off twitter, he better ride the wave while he can.
Swear every chick I know on Twitter follow Fab, its like the 2 people your suppose to follow on Twitter when you create a page are Fab &RevRun.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I BEEN unfollowed him. Dude on there making stupid %@@ trending topics instead of doing what he's supposed to.

came in here to say this

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

came in here to say this

Back
Top Bottom