**FABOLOUS thread**

This mix tape ruined christmas. If i had nothing else to live for I would off myself, just off the strength of the weakness of the tape

Originally Posted by FlyNY

This mix tape ruined christmas. If i had nothing else to live for I would off myself, just off the strength of the weakness of the tape

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Tape aint THAT bad.
I don't like how he's tryna fit in sounding all down southish and such.
Whats the story with him and Plax tho, and the possible shots at Drake?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Tape aint THAT bad.
I don't like how he's tryna fit in sounding all down southish and such.
Whats the story with him and Plax tho, and the possible shots at Drake?
nerd.gif

Whew, I thought I was going to come in here and read that y'all thought this tape was Hot,
pimp.gif
, etc.

This tape is whack. Poor songs, forced punchlines, it was just…bad.

Whew, I thought I was going to come in here and read that y'all thought this tape was Hot,
pimp.gif
, etc.

This tape is whack. Poor songs, forced punchlines, it was just…bad.

some of yall be acting like females in here the mixtape just dropped let it grow on you first

Fab >

pimp.gif

some of yall be acting like females in here the mixtape just dropped let it grow on you first

Fab >

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm a huge Fab fan but this is full of corny weak punchlines and catchy hooks. Disappointed in it, there's a few songs I'll keep.
pimp.gif
   Cosign x3

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm a huge Fab fan but this is full of corny weak punchlines and catchy hooks. Disappointed in it, there's a few songs I'll keep.
pimp.gif
   Cosign x3

Didn't even check this for feedback, played it twice earlier in the day but real properly now. Tape is full of struggle beats, TINC 1 > 2 > 3. Just trash, only 2 maybe 3 songs I'd go back and play.

Didn't even check this for feedback, played it twice earlier in the day but real properly now. Tape is full of struggle beats, TINC 1 > 2 > 3. Just trash, only 2 maybe 3 songs I'd go back and play.

Back
Top Bottom