F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

As a Merc fan, disappointed but I think it’s only a matter of time before they get it right but it’s so good to see Ferrari being competitive.

Haas out of nowhere!

Bottas beat Russell in an Alfa

Mags in P7 in the Haas :wow:

Loving these regulations changes so far.

Yes, I watched a lot of him, Lando, Alex and Charles on their streams, seen other various interviews and I didn't get that vibe from him.
Sure, you can call him arrogant... but that's pretty much the attitude of the entire F1 field... pretty much a lot of pro athletes for that matter. It's the attitude they have to have out there... and that if they're in good machinery, they can be the best of the best, that they belong there.
Personally, I don't see George anymore arrogant than, say, Charles or Lando or Lance. If anything, hearing his team radio at Hungary last season showed a lot of maturity as a team player.

We can revisit this later in the campaign as Sir Lewis scores points and Russell finishes behind Bottas, causing George to blame everyone but himself Mazepin style.

As a Merc fan, disappointed but I think it’s only a matter of time before they get it right but it’s so good to see Ferrari being competitive.

Haas out of nowhere!

Bottas beat Russell in an Alfa

Mags in P7 in the Haas :wow:

Loving these regulations changes so far.

I agree it’s only a matter of time until Mercedes figures it out

Ferrari lookin great today.

I bet Toto is punching the air. This restart is gonna be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom