F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

When **** stirring goes too far :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5J5jeGDSQvnhWcHDwz85xIzAsPiu-ucnnBooTSkGy6M.jpg

Daniel had a fuel issue. Not sure if it was a miscalculation by the team or if it was a technical problem... but he was basically forced to lap 2s/lap slower than normal... which led to tyre temps dropping below their operating range... which is never a good thing.

Basically a triple-header to forget by the whole team. 😟

Get in there Lewis :nthat: won this without the spicy engine from Brazil.

how many starts has Bottas botched this year :smh:

another horrendous weekend for Mclaren. Not sure what’s going on. Especially with Danny Ric.

I think Bottas was stuck at the start because everyone was trying to get away from the dirty side of the track. He prob would've had better luck had he been on the left side. The tyre situation also sucked. Think a lot of teams over estimated the tyre life when they tried to run longer.

Unless Max does a Schumacher.

Need Bottas on the front row for protection but we all know that's not happening :lol:

Far from over. Merc seems to have the upper hand right now in terms of performance, but we all know Max might’ve caught Lewis in Qatar if he had started on the front row…

I don't think Max would have caught him. He was pulling away from him.

Max is definitely still favourite though. Just needs to win one and cruise in another one. Lewis needs to be inch perfect and can't get hit.

Max would definitely try and drive bomb especially if he gets a good start and control it from there

Lewis has the "spicy" engine so passing may be possible.

It's too close to tell

Far from over. Merc seems to have the upper hand right now in terms of performance, but we all know Max might’ve caught Lewis in Qatar if he had started on the front row…
basing off their pace, Max was basically losing half a second per lap during that first stint.
The gap was just growing between him and Lewis.

Time flies man...

Been really cool to see him continue to race in IndyCar since then because it genuinely looked like we were watching the latest motorsport tragedy in real time in Bahrain.

The shot of him climbing out of his flaming car and hopping over the railing is something that I'll never ever forget, so glad that he came out of it so much better than it looked at the time.

Back
Top Bottom