F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Great performance from Lewis to take win 97. Overtake on Bottas round the outside was sublime. My stream froze so I didn't see the overtake on Max.

Best start of a season for Lewis in a car I still won't say is the fastest. I think this track is an Outlier and the high downforce nature of Spain will favaour Red Bull but lets see since upgrades will be brought.

Kimi needs to take his hobby more seriously :lol:

Alpine guys were on fire today. Ocon and Alonso with great pace and overtakes.

Norris and Leclerc had a solid race but we barely saw them. Those 2 have been great all season long.

Disappointed with the Alpha Tauris. Just anonymous these days.

Valtteri clearly doesn't have the speed, but he doesn't have the luck either... a dodgy pitstop AND an exhaust sensor malfunction. Damn.

Another master class from Lewis today. His overtakes were gorgeous. It looks like Mercedes is back to the top on the development side as well. I still expect a tight title race between Lewis and Max.

Looks like Kimi's crash was really all his fault. Too busy checking his dash/changing some settings.

pretty boring race but some good moments

a safety car when perez was in front would have made it interesting

this dude Mazepin needs to go, you crashing by yourself that's fine its good bantz but you cant be almost wrecking the race leader under blue flags

2nd race in a row now Toto with the radio message to Valterri, cant recall him talking too much otherwise

Ham was a shark out there and he ate the next too best after he slipped up when the SC ended.

it just seems like RB can’t put a full weekend together for some reason. I feel like they left a lot of points on the table which might cost them in the end.

Alpine out of nowhere and Lando has been great as well.

It wasn’t that bad of a race to me.

fax :lol:

merc needs to figure out how to get those sub 2.5 sec pitstops....max had that 1.9 second change that had me like :wow:

The 3.3 stop for Bottas was the tough one, every team would love every stop to be sub 2 seconds but consistent 2.5 stops are fairly safe. Had Bottas not had the exhaust sensor issue, that extra time in the stop could have been crucial in a battle with Max for 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom