F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I don't like the booing... of any driver/player. But I find it tremendously hypocritical of certain fans who complain about Lewis getting booed (it's not even against Lewis, it's against not-Ferrari), but then have no trouble booing Seb and Nico.

Damn, beating me to all the McNews.

Sucks for Stoff as he deserves another shot.
But super excited for Lando. Hope the kid’s ready.

I feel bad for Stoffel. He had no real chance to show his talent in the 2 seasons. Maybe he can be in the Toro Rosso next season? :nerd:
I'm excited for Lando too. Hopefully McLaren will provide a good car next season.

I need to know what will happen with Ocon :ohwell:

I feel bad for Stoffel. He had no real chance to show his talent in the 2 seasons. Maybe he can be in the Toro Rosso next season? :nerd:
I'm excited for Lando too. Hopefully McLaren will provide a good car next season.

I need to know what will happen with Ocon :ohwell:
I doubt STR would take him considering that RBR has a lot of young drivers in their academy. Sauber perhaps? I think he deserves another shot.

Lando's really good... but I just hope he's ready for the big leagues... hope McLaren didn't rush him.

Bottas is 29 today

f1-italian-gp-2017-valtteri-bottas-mercedes-amg-f1-5535890.jpg

Definitely thought he was older than that. No way Lewis should look younger than you my g :lol:

you already know melanin ain't neva gon lose :pimp:

giphy.gif

Enjoying Monza while it lasts as Singapore is going to be painful.

Will be interesting to see the order since there's a chance it'll rain, Ferrari's car is longer than last year but they have a power boost.
Red Bulls will be in the mix but where though.

Really didn’t expect Kimi to go to Sauber AND for 2 years! Word is he might buy a stake.

I'd also like to see Stoff and Esteban get seats too. Both guys deserve em... more so than someone like Stroll, IMO.

YES! Flawless lap
Who would have expected P1. Amazing job today. Hopefully Lewis can finish the weekend on this position tomorrow

Nah don’t get my hopes up :lol: it’s still a long way

A lot can happen tomorrow. Especially at the start. Sadly no points for Qualifying on P1.

I was getting scared in Q1 with Lewis almost going out and was not expecting that lap in Q3, my goodness.
That was all Lewis. 6 tenths over Vettel which was the opposite last year.

I'll love to be happy but all I can think of is Seb being happy for pole last year and then crashing out on the first lap.
With Verstappen behind, I can't be happy just yet. Hopefully he troubles Vettel more than Lewis :lol:

Back
Top Bottom