F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

^
trailer looks nice. I wonder if the "rule change" system works without bugs and problems. It sounds nice, but may be frustrating and take a lot of time.
Are you buying the game? I'm still not sure.

No, probably not. As much as I love F1, I prefer the feel of Gran Turismo.
At the end of the day, I won't be playing it that much anyway.

Seems like Ricciardo has signed a pre-contract at Renault and will join the team :wow::wow::wow:

The driver market will be crazy.

wow it's official
https://redbullracing.redbull.com/article/daniel-leave-team

“We fully respect Daniel’s decision to leave Aston Martin Red Bull Racing and we wish him all the best in his future. We would like to thank him for his dedication and the role he has played since joining the Team in 2014, the highlights of course being the seven wins and the 29 podiums he has achieved so far with us.

“We will now continue to evaluate the numerous options available to us before deciding on which driver partners Max Verstappen for the 2019 season. In the meantime, there are still nine races left in 2018 and we are fully focused on maximising every opportunity for Max and Daniel for the remainder of the season.”

Plz plz plz, get Sainz in that second Red Bull. I want to see that rivalry with Max kickstarted again.

I like the move from Ricciardo. I know he's always been inspired by Lewis' move and I respect it especially since Renault have been getting better every year for the past three years and they are a factory team.

Alonso at Red Bull will be great too.

I love how this has shaken everything up. It's going to make the summer break have at least some entertainment.

^ I don't think so. I think it'll either be Gasly or Sainz. They promote from within their academy.

was about to post about it, but you were WAY too quick :lol:

the sport and us fans will miss him very much. Another big personality gone. I can only thank him for the entertainment. The last years with McLaren must have been heartbreaking for him.

Back
Top Bottom