F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Who the hell knows?  Politics... fools at the WMSC/FIA... Bernie?  With Liberty running things now, hopefully they'll not let this happen again.  It's not even about the drivers wanting to race... fans want to watch all the races too.  I hate it when Le Mans and F1 overlaps.  

Hell, even the drivers want to watch the race. Queue Vettel Toyota "****" moment at the press conference :rofl:

Aserbaidschan :rofl:

:lol:

Lewis lost it in S2 and he's on the dirty side for the first time this season and next to Vettel so going to be interesting tomorrow.

Great to see Merc still has the Q3 Turbo boosters . lol
Nearly 5 tenths on Vettel. I don't know what's changed especially with Ferrari bringing updates.

Ricciardo getting beaten all weekend and pulled it out when it mattered.

Standout for me is Hulk though. Thoroughly battered Palmer and only 2 tenths off the Red Bull's with the same engine.

:lol:

Lewis lost it in S2 and he's on the dirty side for the first time this season and next to Vettel so going to be interesting tomorrow.

Great to see Merc still has the Q3 Turbo boosters . lol
Nearly 5 tenths on Vettel. I don't know what's changed especially with Ferrari bringing updates.

Ricciardo getting beaten all weekend and pulled it out when it mattered.

Standout for me is Hulk though. Thoroughly battered Palmer and only 2 tenths off the Red Bull's with the same engine.

Yeah. Hulk :pimp:

Looking forward to Lewis struggling in dirty air tomorrow :smokin

half a second down from the Mercs, though :x

Last edited:
I expect the two mercs and Vettel to be running closely.

So if track positions don't change, will Mercedes pit Hamilton first so Vettel doesn't get the undercut by following Bottas in if Bottas pits first.
This might put Hamilton in the lead though.

Or do they pit Bottas first and risk a 1 - 3 instead of a 1 - 2 ?

Very happy for Nicottas... thoroughly deserved.  Lewis lost, like, almost 3/10ths in Sector 2!  

I wonder if Ferrari can keep up.

McLaren-Honda... welp. 
tired.gif

Much respect for Bottas! Well deserved Pole.

The start will be very intense, if Bottas is ahead after the start, he will win the race.

Ferrari very disappointing.

Hulk and Wehrlein with very good results! 

Definitely can't say that.  He's still feeling his way around the team.  Lewis is still the fav. 

laugh.gif
 Just a pic basically showing the relationship between McLaren and Honda.  Honda's Hasegawa left on his own... alone and looking awkward.  

Really, it's just the timing of the photo.  Boullier just stepped away from their presser, hence the empty seat.  

Last edited:
:lol:  Just a pic basically showing the relationship between McLaren and Honda.  Honda's Hasegawa left on his own... alone and looking awkward.  

Really, it's just the timing of the photo.  Boullier just stepped away from their presser, hence the empty seat.  

Ha! Pretty funny in that context :lol:

Would've been a lot closer without the 5 second penalty. Lewis flying at the end.

Like I said before, Bottas no race pace. Third race in a row. Needs to do something if he doesn't want to become a No.2 driver.

That switch with him and Lewis should've happened much earlier.

McLaren :smh:
Stroll :smh: :smh:

Like I said before, Bottas no race pace. Third race in a row. Needs to do something if he doesn't want to become a No.2 driver.

McLaren
mean.gif
I think he has the pace... apparently the first stint he had wrong tyre pressures.  Then the balance was gone in the final stint.  

He was too Mr Niceguy this time though.  Just let Lewis thru... 

Damn...

Last edited:
@Kanyeezy411
 @eiddyfouw

Yep, totally missed the United game for the race...  110 new posts in the Footy thread. 

Don't remind me.

Had both streams running side by side but shut the football down as soon as we went two goals down.

I feel sick :lol: :smh:

I think he has the pace... apparently the first stint he had wrong tyre pressures.  Then the balance was gone in the final stint.  

He was too Mr Niceguy this time though.  Just let Lewis thru... 

Only for the first stint.

The other two stints he wasnt as fast from what I remember and I think it was team orders to let Lewis through.

Yeah, I dunno what happened during stints 2 and 3.  He was particularly slow in the 3rd.  We shall see.  He might not have "Lewis pace", but I do think he's better than what we've seen in the first 3 races.  

️️[emoji]9917[/emoji]️ Hehe... sorry man... but you guys can spare a few points!  Let's be real, this one's over.

True, I keep forgetting it's still a new team for him.

As for footy, it's now 4 points and they have won like 8 in a row. That's clenching territory :lol:

Yeah, I dunno what happened during stints 2 and 3.  He was particularly slow in the 3rd.  We shall see.  He might not have "Lewis pace", but I do think he's better than what we've seen in the first 3 races.  

️️[emoji]9917[/emoji]️ Hehe... sorry man... but you guys can spare a few points!  Let's be real, this one's over.

Ferrari and MUFC :pimp: :tongue:

Bottas... No wonder Lewis likes him. :\

Last edited:
I had F1 on TV and United stream on my laptop. Was pretty busy and maybe a bit overwhelmed 
laugh.gif

After the second goal I focused on F1  
I had the game on the iPad, but wasn't really watching. 

Only just watched the game properly. 

Ferrari and MUFC :pimp: :tongue:

Bottas... No wonder Lewis likes him. :\

Man, same with Kimi.

He's just there to collect points. Vettel is the clear No.1. Mercedes trying to appease both drivers might be their downfall on the strategy side.

Lewis needs to make sure he gets Pole otherwise the inter team battle will get in the way of the true battle which is against Vettel

Back
Top Bottom