Explain to me Based God

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

I am with the whole positive movement and all but, dudes saying that Lil B is a positive artist need to stop lying to yourselves.

In his interviews he talks all positive, and alot of what he says I agree with.

As a matter of fact Lil B is one of the realest rappers in the game in his interviews. But talk about it, be about it.

In his "music" all dude talks about is getting head from random girls, what guns he has, how he used to rob people all the time, his jewels, and his swag.

Nothing about his music is innovative or creative, or unique.

Lil B's ideas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil B's "music"

That's your rebuttal to what I said? 2 songs. Out of his catalog of over 1500.
Less than 1% of his songs carry this message. The other 99% is crap like this

This is the dude that yall call your God?
laugh.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I am with the whole positive movement and all but, dudes saying that Lil B is a positive artist need to stop lying to yourselves.

In his interviews he talks all positive, and alot of what he says I agree with.

As a matter of fact Lil B is one of the realest rappers in the game in his interviews. But talk about it, be about it.

In his "music" all dude talks about is getting head from random girls, what guns he has, how he used to rob people all the time, his jewels, and his swag.

Nothing about his music is innovative or creative, or unique.

Lil B's ideas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil B's "music"

That's your rebuttal to what I said? 2 songs. Out of his catalog of over 1500.
Less than 1% of his songs carry this message. The other 99% is crap like this

This is the dude that yall call your God?
laugh.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

^dude makes music based on how he feels, what goes on around & what people want to hear. If someone he knows has cancer, he'll make a song like "i cry", if he spends some time with his mom he'll make a song like "best mom ever", if he gets punched in the face & gets mad about it he'll make a song like "pretty %+%!+ is back". The main thing is that alot of people dont want to hear the positive songs so he makes songs like Charlie Sheen. Notice the amount of views a song like motivation gets compared to wonton soup.  Im not gonna sit here and be like dude doesnt put out some stupid %+*# but thats him just being him & i just focus on the songs that i like from him. Its always funny to see how many threads get created over a guy that no one likes or gives a %+*# about *shrug* 

^dude makes music based on how he feels, what goes on around & what people want to hear. If someone he knows has cancer, he'll make a song like "i cry", if he spends some time with his mom he'll make a song like "best mom ever", if he gets punched in the face & gets mad about it he'll make a song like "pretty %+%!+ is back". The main thing is that alot of people dont want to hear the positive songs so he makes songs like Charlie Sheen. Notice the amount of views a song like motivation gets compared to wonton soup.  Im not gonna sit here and be like dude doesnt put out some stupid %+*# but thats him just being him & i just focus on the songs that i like from him. Its always funny to see how many threads get created over a guy that no one likes or gives a %+*# about *shrug* 

^whyhellothere
If he wants to make a bunch of stupid songs, that is his business.
But dont go around acting like you some kind of pioneer, calling yourself "Based God," when you only got a few songs that have actual substance.
Music is an expression. So there is no right or wrong way to do it. And Lil B has a lot of insightful things to express.
But when you listen to his music, MOST of it has nothing to do with his views. And I have listened to as much Lil B as I can find.

Dude is as much,or more of a hypocrite, than these other trash rappers in the game. He lures you in with positive messages and force feeds you a bunch of bs.
The preverbial pig with lipstick.

^whyhellothere
But dont go around acting like you some kind of pioneer, calling yourself "Based God," when you only got a few songs that have actual substance.
Music is an expression. So there is no right or wrong way to do it. And Lil B has a lot of insightful things to express.
But when you listen to his music, MOST of it has nothing to do with his views. And I have listened to as much Lil B as I can find.

Dude is as much,or more of a hypocrite, than these other trash rappers in the game. He lures you in with positive messages and force feeds you a bunch of bs.

Regardless of if you think it's a big joke or not...he does have a #*%$ load of songs that BANG. It's really that simple.

I don't see how some of ya'll can listen to Lil Wayne (this era Lil Wayne) say some of the most ridiculous #*%$ ever but ask if people take Lil B serious.

Regardless of if you think it's a big joke or not...he does have a #*%$ load of songs that BANG. It's really that simple.

I don't see how some of ya'll can listen to Lil Wayne (this era Lil Wayne) say some of the most ridiculous #*%$ ever but ask if people take Lil B serious.

4 pages?

That's why BasedGod is the %+%!. He's punked us all. Really, he has. Every reply after my first one is proof positive. ESPECIALLY this one. Cuz I get it, and I'm still typing this out...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

what i want to know is are you guys who are "based" going to call yourselves gay too?
laugh.gif

serious question

You gays Answer this Nao!!!

In the base world you can call me the devil worshipper, I aint wit it.

4 pages?

That's why BasedGod is the %+%!. He's punked us all. Really, he has. Every reply after my first one is proof positive. ESPECIALLY this one. Cuz I get it, and I'm still typing this out...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

what i want to know is are you guys who are "based" going to call yourselves gay too?
laugh.gif

serious question

You gays Answer this Nao!!!

In the base world you can call me the devil worshipper, I aint wit it.

^whyhellothere

i dont think he's force feeding you anything. Obviously more people know him for his cooking songs than his serious songs with a message but he still pushes both types of music heavy. People just tend to like the cooking stuff more.
I agree that he has more silly songs than serious songs but your making sound like he only has the two that I posted.

also
Im Not You wrote:

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

4 pages?

i dont get it either, people hate the guy yet threads like this pop up quite frequently & are usually quite a few pages.
you like dude, fine. you dont like dude, fine. im out

^whyhellothere

i dont think he's force feeding you anything. Obviously more people know him for his cooking songs than his serious songs with a message but he still pushes both types of music heavy. People just tend to like the cooking stuff more.
I agree that he has more silly songs than serious songs but your making sound like he only has the two that I posted.

also
Im Not You wrote:

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

4 pages?

i dont get it either, people hate the guy yet threads like this pop up quite frequently & are usually quite a few pages.
you like dude, fine. you dont like dude, fine. im out

I def dont hate the guy. Just his music
But that's real. You either like him or you don't

I def dont hate the guy. Just his music
But that's real. You either like him or you don't

In the Bay, we used to call crack...baserock and therefore crackheads were baseheads. So in essence, his name is his message: Negative to a positive.

In the Bay, we used to call crack...baserock and therefore crackheads were baseheads. So in essence, his name is his message: Negative to a positive.

Back
Top Bottom