*Expired* Free Wifi Adapter, xbox 360 and U-Verse remote for $0.00 + free shipping

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I tried to go back and order the adapter, but it keeps telling me to recheck my shipping information that I typed in. I filled in all of the required blanks, but it's not going through again.
30t6p3b.gif

use different browser like I did or you can go to private mode or erase history.

I tried to go back and order the adapter, but it keeps telling me to recheck my shipping information that I typed in. I filled in all of the required blanks, but it's not going through again.
30t6p3b.gif
double post

30t6p3b.gif
double post

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

30t6p3b.gif

use different browser like I did or you can go to private mode or erase history.

Word! Thanks. I used a different browser to order the adapter, then cleared my history and ordered the universal remote.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

30t6p3b.gif

Word! Thanks. I used a different browser to order the adapter, then cleared my history and ordered the universal remote.
laugh.gif

I only got a confirmation email for the adapter, but not the universal controller or the 360 remote.
nerd.gif

I only got a confirmation email for the adapter, but not the universal controller or the 360 remote.
nerd.gif

Good looking out OP 
pimp.gif
.  Hope my order for the xbox remote goes through.  I thought about getting the router too just cause it's free 
laugh.gif
, but I'm not trying to push my luck 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Good looking out OP 
pimp.gif
.  Hope my order for the xbox remote goes through.  I thought about getting the router too just cause it's free 
laugh.gif
, but I'm not trying to push my luck 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

nerd.gif

Same here
cosine

Well hope for the best I guess. I intentionally just wanted to hook NT up with the Wifi adapter but I discovered the U-verse remote somewhere along and the xbox remote from NT. I'm not picky with free stuff so it doesn't bother me. But a xbox remote wouldn't hurt.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

nerd.gif

Same here
cosine

Well hope for the best I guess. I intentionally just wanted to hook NT up with the Wifi adapter but I discovered the U-verse remote somewhere along and the xbox remote from NT. I'm not picky with free stuff so it doesn't bother me. But a xbox remote wouldn't hurt.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom