*Expired* Free Wifi Adapter, xbox 360 and U-Verse remote for $0.00 + free shipping

Same here. I didn't get asked for a CC for the XBOX 360 remote.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
If this actually works.

hmmmmm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

slid in and caught an xbox remote...

i watch a TON of movies on my xbox... hope this remote is better than using the game controller...

btw.. this is niketalk at its FINEST.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hmmmmm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

slid in and caught an xbox remote...

i watch a TON of movies on my xbox... hope this remote is better than using the game controller...

btw.. this is niketalk at its FINEST.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tried to go back and order the adapter, but it keeps telling me to recheck my shipping information that I typed in. I filled in all of the required blanks, but it's not going through again.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone else have trouble checking out? It asks me for shipping info, and there aren't any places to fill in 
indifferent.gif

Anyone else have trouble checking out? It asks me for shipping info, and there aren't any places to fill in 
indifferent.gif

I tried to go back and order the adapter, but it keeps telling me to recheck my shipping information that I typed in. I filled in all of the required blanks, but it's not going through again.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

indifferent.gif

this was happening to me. i had to clear my cookies and cache and it went through

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

indifferent.gif

this was happening to me. i had to clear my cookies and cache and it went through

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

30t6p3b.gif

use different browser like I did or you can go to private mode or erase history.

Back
Top Bottom