EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 2 (Updated March 9, 09)

Great job, that has to be like every Lebron.
pimp.gif

I had a chance also to met the owner (very friendly and down to earth guy) of this sick collection during the CDP11/12 release here in PI and I still rememberthe pic ofyour bro pareng Ryan.

Insane Collection. He even went to NY just to line up and grab a pair of Brons.....

Will there be another photo op for the upcoming collections? Im a stone throw away from his house pre... and a text away
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

I had a chance also to met the owner (very friendly and down to earth guy) of this sick collection during the CDP11/12 release here in PI and I still remember the pic ofyour bro pareng Ryan.

Insane Collection. He even went to NY just to line up and grab a pair of Brons.....

Will there be another photo op for the upcoming collections? Im a stone throw away from his house pre... and a text away
smile.gif
Yeah, I was like what!!???
eek.gif
when I heard that he went to NYjust for those NY Graffiti 4's.

Originally Posted by igie00

I had a chance also to met the owner (very friendly and down to earth guy) of this sick collection during the CDP11/12 release here in PI and I still remember the pic ofyour bro pareng Ryan.

smile.gif
eek.gif
when I heard that he went to NY just for those NY Graffiti 4's.

Me too, I was like.....what??? Pure love for Lebrons. This guy will buy every GR, LE and PE colorway of Lebrons. Amazing story that he went to New York fromthe Philippines (and probably spent a good $4,000 for the trip) just to get his NYC Lebron IVs. Now I don't know anyone else from the Philippines whowould do something like that. Go to America JUST to buy a pair of kicks
pimp.gif

Bow ako sayo BOSING!!!

smile.gif
You know my number too Ryan!
pimp.gif

disgusting. boy likes his lebrons. i love the 20-5-5s. not a huge fan of the bulkier new lebrons coming out.

Originally Posted by igie00

smile.gif
eek.gif
when I heard that he went to NY just for those NY Graffiti 4's.
Pareng Ryan, any new pics coming up soon?

the bomb has dropped!!! more bombs to drop.. mainit na mainit... thanks bossing for giving me the opportunity to see your sick kicks!!! grabe ang init!!!

You get an
pimp.gif
and
smokin.gif
for your collection. However, you get
indifferent.gif
and
alien.gif
because we wear the same size
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom