Ex girlfriend left drunken vmail "fyi I hooked up with your brother"

You and your bro need to handle this **** like men and go from the shoulders. after that shake hands and everything is forgiven.

OP came through with the pics. Her body is good. I say you cut your loses and move on. Don't press the situation, girls are so irractional. Like, how does her smashing YOUR brother hurt you? Ya'll been over and she devalued herself by turning into a skeezy. If anything, you should have a sit down with your older brother. That dudes outta pocket! Keep an eye on your brother from now on OP, he stay schemin'.

Tell her you knew all along and that you gave your bro permission. That will def make her feel like a **** and she will be salty. Just make sure your bro cosigns. That can be his way of making it up to you. I know you say you dont care but in her mind she thinks she got one on you. 

Whether your brother made out with her, smashed or whatever...He's out of pocket for this. I would put the blame more so on him. There is no way I would ever do something like that to my brother. He was probably peeping her the whole time rubbing his hands like birdman :smh:

:lol: the visual of my bro scheming on my old whiz while looking out his window.. Hell naa :lol:

Last edited:
Tell her you knew all along and that you gave your bro permission. That will def make her feel like a **** and she will be salty. Just make sure your bro cosigns. That can be his way of making it up to you. I know you say you dont care but in her mind she thinks she got one on you. 

I question if she even remembered leaving the vmail. But I seriously dont get how she thought that would accomplish anything more than her looking like a dumb ****

Because OP still had feelings for chick. Otherwise, it wouldn't be an issue.

SN: OP, is here name Angela??? 

It was like a month after we broke up and he didn't even know I broke up with her because I was planning on giving it another go this summer. If he would have asked me I would have said hell no. any other old slam he can knock himself out but but this one. Grimey move. But whatevs..

the real question is how long have they been gettn busy? Were they gettn busy while you 2 were together or just this once.. either way ur bro should know she wasnt a jumpoff she was ur main so she was off limits whether u were with her or not. Keep it movin bro theres others...

the real question is how long have they been gettn busy? Were they gettn busy while you 2 were together or just this once.. either way ur bro should know she wasnt a jumpoff she was ur main so she was off limits whether u were with her or not. Keep it movin bro theres others...

Logistically impossible. This was a one time thing understand me..only happened because she was in Houston for two Weeks. She's a consultant for an accounting firm

Back
Top Bottom