Ex girlfriend left drunken vmail "fyi I hooked up with your brother"

eskimo bros 
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Dude I had friends I came up with and knew for 12-15 years that got P hungry and was doing sneaky crap.

I was mad at the time, but it was an experience that I was happy I went through.

My friend of X amount of years was trying to C-block on me and now he has nothing is rotting away in the hood.

You come in this world alone and you'll go out alone... do your thing and keep a righteous lady by your side or live the playboy lifestyle.

Even your family be salty when you're happy and doing better than them... true story and I hate to say it, but most of my cousins be extra salty at me because I'm doing my thing and worked hard for everything I have and nobody can tell me sh..

Meanwhile they're all still depending on Mom and Dad and when they do flaunt their stuff and others tell them it's because of their parents they have all that they have and they be mad tight.

I don't find joy in their saltyness though... I just continue to do me and will stick to my plan that I made a few years ago.

You guys think she thought that would make me beef with my bro? It won't. Or did she think id be calling her all angry or something? Like trying to get a reaction, any reaction out of me? Only thing it does is make her look gross. Fyi, we are talking about a college educated young professional girl here.

Exactly what are we supposed to be discussing here?
Should've just posted this in the thread about nothing.

What did she hope to gain? Should I fwd the vmail or even tell people about this? What's a normal reaction, because I honestly don't feel like talking about it or getting riled up in real life. Figured NT would be a good channel to figure out what to do.

Listen to some music and just chill...this weekend have you some drinks, get on some new ****** and let it go.

Need pics of trife ex-gf for I can give my hypothesis on scheming brotana really smashing or not.

Need pics of trife ex-gf for I can give my hypothesis on scheming brotana really smashing or not.
Ill throw a body pic up tomorrow when I get to work but im not putting me and my family on blast posting her face, i.e. a way to identify her and me

Eh it's your brother. If she was your lady then I would have a problem. But since she was your ex then so be it. Tell him how you feel then forgive him. Cant hold a grudge against your brother. It aint worth it. Dead all communication with shorty, Don't send the message to her mom. Thats a female move. You don't gotta expose folks to handle a situation. You make a mental note and dead all communication. Trust. Silence is the best move. Folks are bewildered by the man that shows no emotions and just cuts ties.

im saying like what kinda slutts ya NT dudes be dating? to go that low and bang ya bro...all bad

sloots gonna sloots....just let it go and move on..kill her with success

Know her entire history, verified by people that known her since hs. She ain't a skeeze. No excuse for her behavior but I think she was THAT hurt that she thought it would cause me similar pain. Wrong. She looks like a clown. I am not mad. Feel sorry for her mentally weak @%$.

Last edited:
To be clear ive been enjoying single life..thats why I blew her off I wasnt trying to relink. I think she thought Id beg her to come back because she was in love and didnt really wanna end things just wanted me to spend more time with her. Naa, I was smashing new girls. So even tho she ended it I frustrated her even more..then she gets salty and seeks out my bro when the opp presents itself. My thirsty bro thought he could catch the ally oop of some young dime box

Pics.

What you sad about doggie she was your ex. That's the game.

I'd let my bros hit old yambs I ran through and even if I didn't know I wouldn't be mad. If you really feel some way about it smash your brother's wife/gf/ex (two of the past ones if you're really salty).

Pics though.

if i was u id try her up & see if she down to let us tag team, hell yall brothers & she already ****** both of u so she might as well get a 2 for 1 deal

Back
Top Bottom