EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

I think the funniest one still was him saying he was supposed to be a 6'6 270 lb cornerback that has the fluid hips to do a seamless transition from backpedal to full sprint

I think the funniest one still was him saying he was supposed to be a 6'6 270 lb cornerback that has the fluid hips to do a seamless transition from backpedal to full sprint

:rofl: :rofl: [COLOR=#red]Bruh, that was definitely for the lolz, that was way back in 2008 when I was playing flag football. I did actually play corner and did pretty well, but that's not saying much due to the level of competition out there. Dudes were slow and the QBs had noodle arms, so t was easy to shine. [/COLOR]

I believe EWD and I hope he does well. That's more than I can say for Rock Deep who had a history of scamming people with his Mixed Nation gear.

[COLOR=#red]Through it all I still have love for my NT Brethren, and that's why I'm still around in some capacity for all these years. [/COLOR]

Whether dude actually is doing the things he says he is, or he's working on it, I always commend someone taking the shot at making their dream a reality. I pray the people in here throwing jeers, or figuring out the next clever "EWD ______" joke, are doing the same. :lol:

Last edited:
if i ever open my own government consulting/contracting firm, I'm going to name it NTGen Technologies

Last edited:
How many college teams do you rep bruh? At one point you just have to choose one, you can't be a fan of every school you've taken a class at.

A guy whose location says "Fraud City".. yeah, your word is trustworthy bro.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom