EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

OG NT detectives would know where he lives already based off the type of paint used on his walls and where that light switch was purchased :nerd:

Last edited:
Man if you one of them dudes out of 87 that ride your weak *** crack dealer bike wit some wimpy *** flashin lights at night and a helmet i feel sorry for you. Find a better hobby. Im tryna back into my driveway but you and your homegirls are hodlin me up from walkin in the house and grabbin somethin thick.

-_-

SmugUnselfishFlatfish.gif
I dont rep often, but have mine reps now and forever
laugh.gif

Damn, why don't imgur pics work anymore?

View media item 2012755

Killstreaks are as follows

-5 kills = UAV
-10 kills =UAV
-15 kills = UAV
-20 kills = UAV
-25 kills = UAV and another stupid thread with a bunch of ducktales

Only one UAV allowed on map at a time, the game manufacturer didn't have enough funds to put more in.

Naw fam

-5 kills = UAV
-10 kills = Fluid Hips activated
-15 kills = Durango drop
-20 kills = Intimadation activated. Makes you look 3 guns taller to enemies
-25 kills = Silent Guardian. Makes you intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

-25 kills = Silent Guardian. Makes you intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

View media item 2012815

Back
Top Bottom