EVO 2014 - Who's hyped?

omg! YESSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I'm so happy :frown: I don't know anything about KOF, but I'm a fan of Reynald. let's go Reyn and USA!

Been out most of the weekend so I'm just catching up with the archives. Watching Marvel Pools, just got done with the SF4 semis.

SF4 was hyped. I can see the rise of China in future. They only had 8 people come out this year but they did well and what about Rog vs Infiltration. Hoping for either Xian or Daigo to win.

I'm not signed up for twitch and i've been watching no problems.

I don't play KOF and that final was sick, Reynald
pimp.gif

Nope, just click the link and watch it.

here's the current one, the chat is subscriber only. I'm not sure which channel is poverty chat if you're not a subscriber

predicting that by the time Marvel or AE comes on we'll hit 130K viewers on stream, KOF was peaking at 89K, 76 for Smash right now

I Love the Dreamland theme. That is probably the best Smash Bros level theme ever. I always get hyped when that song comes on. :lol: :pimp:

Rod Breslau ‏@Slasher 14m

There is now officially 100,000 watching the game Nintendo didn't want streamed, breaking EVO's record of most EVER viewers. #EVO2013

:pimp:

:lol: @ that zoom in on that disappointment/confusion. Imma need to get a gif of that to go along with my other EVO gif from last year.

:lol: @ that zoom in on that disappointment/confusion. Imma need to get a gif of that to go along with my other EVO gif from last year.
I felt bad for the dude. They both thought it was 3 out of 5. That look was priceless though. :lol:

I need a gif of the guy who lost to Reynaldo in KOF, threw his stick in defeat. salt!

Back
Top Bottom