Evil Dead-(2013)

I don't like the look of it at all...AT ALL!

It's not like I was expecting anything good though.

The fact that it's the director's first feature film that has a script rewritten by Diablo Cody should be PLENTY of indication as to the quality of the film.

I also don't like that it's called "Evil Dead" instead of "The Evil Dead".

There's no way you guys could think this would live up to the OG. Evil Dead was hilariously disgusting this is just downright nasty

This doesn't look horrible but it seems like a new less "light-hearted" spin on the original. The original was funny but still scary and disgusting. Bruce Campbell was jokes.

I'm disappointed that Bruce Campbell won't be in this one, but still gonna see it. Def. should have been a Halloween release.

i'm down to see it too.

does this mean Army of Darkness is in the works? Well, after Evil Dead 2 of course... LOL

^ Would be illy, but I doubt it. Bruce Campbell said there was no Ash character in the remake. What good would sequels to the remake be without Ash and the Boomstick?

What made the OGs so great besides Bruce Campbell was their campy, tounge-in-cheek nature. This is obviously a serious film....pass.

Nothing will beat the original. Hate that they turned the evil dead series into a comedy series after the great success of the 1st one. I am glad however, that that the remake was made to instil the fear and gore that the 1st film provided.

Last edited:
I read some early reviews and most say this is a more than worthy remake. I love the fact that hardly any CGI was used.

There's no way you guys could think this would live up to the OG. Evil Dead was hilariously disgusting this is just downright nasty

Thats because the for original wasn't trying to be what it ended up being.

It was a really, really cheap horror movie that was unintentionally hilarious.

I was hoping they wouldn't take the remake so serious.

Back
Top Bottom