Everyone with Netflix , this is a movie you MUST see.

Which Way Home.Go watch it, now.One of the most though-provoking "simple" documentary films I've seen in a long time.I think it will challenege the way you view immigration and illegal aliens that come to this country.
Spoiler [+]
Basicly the movie is about mexican and latin american children, aged 9-17 that make the trip to the united states border through trains. I really think its a true portrayal of the way these kids think. I throughly enjoyed it, and I'm honestly not saying that just because I'm mexican. * it may annoy people that hate movies with subtitles, as most of the "cast" speaks spanish.

Which Way Home.Go watch it, now.One of the most though-provoking "simple" documentary films I've seen in a long time.I think it will challenege the way you view immigration and illegal aliens that come to this country.
Spoiler [+]
Basicly the movie is about mexican and latin american children, aged 9-17 that make the trip to the united states border through trains. I really think its a true portrayal of the way these kids think. I throughly enjoyed it, and I'm honestly not saying that just because I'm mexican. * it may annoy people that hate movies with subtitles, as most of the "cast" speaks spanish.

I never saw anything wrong with illegal immigration, but this documentary actually made me change my mind.
I hate to see all those kids go through that, I would never want anybody to experience that, so now I am against it. I am however still against the criminalization of illegal immigration.

I never saw anything wrong with illegal immigration, but this documentary actually made me change my mind.
I hate to see all those kids go through that, I would never want anybody to experience that, so now I am against it. I am however still against the criminalization of illegal immigration.

Sir, I can't see how you can be against something, that isn't your choice... ??

That's like me being against you going to work, or working for your specific employer.

If you think you'd better your life working for that employer, would you listen to me?

Sir, I can't see how you can be against something, that isn't your choice... ??

That's like me being against you going to work, or working for your specific employer.

If you think you'd better your life working for that employer, would you listen to me?

Originally Posted by bamez

you sound biased.

if i wasnt obviously mexican, i dont think i would sound biased, im not pushing an agenda here, i just think the movie will show another side to immigration

Originally Posted by bamez

you sound biased.

if i wasnt obviously mexican, i dont think i would sound biased, im not pushing an agenda here, i just think the movie will show another side to immigration

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

laugh.gif

Good watch
pimp.gif
Yo MECKS have you seen the movie Sin Nombre? i highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already

Good watch
pimp.gif
Yo MECKS have you seen the movie Sin Nombre? i highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Good watch
pimp.gif

^This. Really good movie. 

Back
Top Bottom