Everyone with Netflix , this is a movie you MUST see.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Good watch
pimp.gif
Yo MECKS have you seen the movie Sin Nombre? i highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already

^This. Really good movie. 

Originally Posted by LABolt317

Good watch
pimp.gif
Yo MECKS have you seen the movie Sin Nombre? i highly recommend you watch it if you haven't already

ill check it out, its a foreign film? probably watch it after im done with john q

Originally Posted by LABolt317

Good watch
pimp.gif

ill check it out, its a foreign film? probably watch it after im done with john q

I knew what movie this thread was gonna be about before I clicked it...

EXCELLENT film!!

I knew what movie this thread was gonna be about before I clicked it...

EXCELLENT film!!

I saw it when it first came out on HBO a couple years back and saw it again a couple days ago.
Crazy how we take this country for granted when these kids dream of making it here. They'll go through anything just to get out of their hopeless world.

I saw it when it first came out on HBO a couple years back and saw it again a couple days ago.
Crazy how we take this country for granted when these kids dream of making it here. They'll go through anything just to get out of their hopeless world.

just seent it last night cause of this thread, it was very good and just goes to show you how badly people want to enter the country.

just seent it last night cause of this thread, it was very good and just goes to show you how badly people want to enter the country.

Back
Top Bottom