Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

A few weeks ago me and a couple of the guys were at a comedy club in manhatten watching Lewis Black. And than all of a sudden Mike Ricther (Goalie for the NYRangers) walks right past me, made eye contact with him but just couldnt say anything haha. Felt too awkward to interpret his time he was spending with hiswife and friends.

I work for an after school program and during the summers we go on field trips one of the usual ones is the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach one year Isaw Pete Sampras his wife Brigette Wilson aka Veronica Vaughn from Billy Madison, shook Petes hand seemed like a cool guy no one really noticed him. The yearafter I saw a very pregnant Salma Hayek and that rich dude she just married.

Saw James Woods at The Grove in LA. He seemed all kinds of pissed at whoever he was eating with, so I decided to avoid the James Woods temper, and I just lethim be.

EDIT: Just remembered I saw Snoop in my soph year of high school; he used to hold his little league football games on our field. Us drumline guys were havinga practice by the stairs when he walked down. Snare captain just yelled out "YO SNOOP!"

He got a friendly nod, the rest of us just watched; no courage.
frown.gif

His bodyguards/entourage liked our beats though, saw a few bobbing heads in that crowd of massive guys.
laugh.gif

Saw Avery Johnson at the NBA store but didn't approach him. My brother ran up and got his autograph though.

Wayne Brady 2007 at MGM in vegas. It was around 1 or 2 am and my friends and I just got off the plane and took the bus to the strip. Saw him in the lobby andhe took pics with these 2 girls. Wanted to take a pic but he bounced. Other than going to nba, nfl, mlb games that's the closes.

I seen Taylor Made, Tracy Morgan, Alec Baldwin, Anna Kournikova, Angel the video girl, Saigon, Whitney Port and various other heads, I can't even name em

I seen Ron Jeremy at my work at the Marriott.
I seen Bow Wow and Omarion at my work.
I seen Avril Lavigne.

Celebrities I have approached:

Tera Patrick at Castle Megastore. She was chargin 20$ for a picture so i just got an autograph.
Danny Glover at my work, said hello.
Pink at my work, said hello.
I helped Ben Stein to his room.

Teyana Taylor like around last November on Jamaica Ave...it was still warm out too.

Me and my cousin was scheming for GP **!++...so I was like...

Me: "yo son'..that's that sweet 16 google me broad from MTV, I'ma holla"

Teyana is in EAR HUSTLING distance now...

Me: "Son' I can smash, look at those thighs and lips my ninja....f* that..I'm going"

Cousin: "Fam, that's not her B she's not that ugly, look at this bird..."

Teyana squad of @@$## hit my cuzzo with the Parrot Chorus screwface combo "Bird? Ugly"

....I didn't holla, I'm mad at my cousin...

Me: "Son why you say that?"

Cousin: "!#+$ that bird..%*+%@ she shopping on Jamaica Ave but she running with Pharell?...even if she winning she lost."

Years ago walked right by Katie Couric crossing Park Ave in NYC. I did a double take; didn't recognize her not smiling.

That same summer saw Danny DeVito in Central Park coming over to talk to some tourists. I was so star struck my feet just kept walking.

Saw Pharrell at Military Circle Mall back in 07'. Dude looked mad tired but was courteous enough to people around him. I didn't feel the need to sayanything though.

said wassup to 'ye, mr. fab, consequence, musiq, pietrus...

seen terrel davis ( i was shook for some reason) working at Macy's womens shoe section... this dime piece was buying clothes on top of clothes and my coworker was ringin her up. the dude she was with was bald and football big but i couldn't put 2 and 2 together. i kept asking my co-workers if that was him,they ain't know who he was. and i just kept staring at him to see if it was him, and his dime saw me and kinda smirked (she was badd). so they leave andnot 30 minutes later, my Manager comes up to me and is like "yoo u seen terrel" lol...

Just yesterday I saw John Legend walk into the coffee shop in Union Square here in NYC. Dude was rockin big !** shades and Yeezys, looked like a tool.

Originally Posted by FaMs

Teyana Taylor like around last November on Jamaica Ave...it was still warm out too.

Me and my cousin was scheming for GP **!++...so I was like...

Me: "yo son'..that's that sweet 16 google me broad from MTV, I'ma holla"

Teyana is in EAR HUSTLING distance now...

Me: "Son' I can smash, look at those thighs and lips my ninja....f* that..I'm going"

Cousin: "Fam, that's not her B she's not that ugly, look at this bird..."

Teyana squad of @@$## hit my cuzzo with the Parrot Chorus screwface combo "Bird? Ugly"

....I didn't holla, I'm mad at my cousin...

Me: "Son why you say that?"

Cousin: "!#+$ that bird..%*+%@ she shopping on Jamaica Ave but she running with Pharell?...even if she winning she lost."

- NYers man
smh.gif
yall really do need to get over yourselves......

I saw Batista in the toilets one time.....no lie..

Workin at this arena, backstage....i was washin my hands as dude came in to take a leak. I was tempted to go take another piss to see if i had a bigger johnsonthen him but i thought better of it..

the net result of him catchin me during the comaparison would have been RIP
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I thought I saw Mr. Marcus in the gym the other day, but how do you even start to approach someone like that
laugh.gif

Be like...
Me: I love your work I'm such a huge fan!
Him:
indifferent.gif
you gay doggie.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as for me...
Bernard Hopkins - at my cousin's middle school graduation from Philly, i guess a family member of his was graduating. He was hella ICY and came in aBENTLEY.
The Rock & Mankind (wrestlers) - Autograph signings
World B. Free - at a 76ers game

a few others i cant think of at the moment

Ran into A.I at 12 oaks mall in novi, MI. Gave me a pound and i kept it moving. I met A.C Green around 1996 got an autograph. I saw Trina in Fairlane mall inDearborn, MI. Her security saw me like
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
, and gave me a group
indifferent.gif
, so I just kept it pushin. lol

saw tyrese's mom from baby boy (lady ving rhames tore up around the house in that movie), biz markie came to sam goody when I worked there to buy a rollingstones cd hahah I acted like i didnt know who he was, random real world people, cant think of the rest..

Terrell Owens, Redman, Dave Chappelle, and Lupe Fiasco. I got hella pride so I just kept it moving.

Saw Julia Stiles when she went to Columbia in a deli...

And if Cam'Ron counts he used to be on lenox alot...just walked by tho

And for the ones I have gotten to speak to:

Carmelo (NBA Store)
Did a commercial with Diddy back in 2003 (was 14 at the time)

and a few others can't think of....oh and adriana lima came to my job last year

Originally Posted by triple5sole

Back when i was workin at nordstroms I saw Al Harrington shopping.
i seen him shopping with his shorty at neimans a while back. dude still had his practice gear on.

Back
Top Bottom