Ever seen a celebrity before , and not approach them?

I work at a grocery store and Troy Polamalu checked out in my lane. He was a pretty cool guy and I didn't want to make a scene by asking him for anautograph or anything.

Saw Kate Beckinsale at an in-n-out in Union City

she did not look good...and i was pissed cuz that place was @$%@%in packed

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

saw jerry rice in a hotel lobby in LA
terrel owens walked right by me on melrose
saw the lead singer of linkin park at south coast
saw jadakiss shopping for kicks at flight club
saw dom kennedy at the corner of rosewood

didn't really wanna bother any of them

laugh.gif

I haven't. But dang, if i saw Grant i would've probably atleast yelled out his name or something

Lady Gaga at Stop and Shop on the 5th. Tony Parker at the NBA store when he was a rookie. Ice-T at the car show this year with his wife.

Right after Kobe's whole sex scandal thing he was at Disneyland with the wifey. I saw him ride a few of the rides but I def didn't want to ask for anauto.
Saw Shaq at the ESPN Zone there as well, but he had mobs of dudes around him

Was walkin outside of Flip Flops in Atlanta and saw Warrick Dunn chillin by himself. My friend was drunk and asked him if he needed a ride, lol. That samenight at the bar saw Dunbar from the Real World and Cuhutta works there as a bartender/bar backer.

I saw the poker player Chris 'Jesus' Ferguson at the air port. He stood right in front of me waitin for his luggage. Didn't want to bother him, buti did want to ask him for 100,000 dollars.

I walked past Bone Crusher at Six Flags over Georgia 5 years ago and said "What up". I saw Bow Wow and Ciara that same day too, but I didn'twanna approach them.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I walked past Bone Crusher at Six Flags over Georgia 5 years ago and said "What up". I saw Bow Wow and Ciara that same day too, but I didn't wanna approach them.
I doubt he would fit in a roller coaster.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Just seen Roger Mason Jr at the strip club in d.c tonight... soo random
laugh.gif

Him and his boys tipped a @*%#% like $400 and left

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i was in LA at flightclub walked out and saw the girl from that shopaholic movie for got her name. she walked passed me. she's mad cute in person

Adrian Peterson @ the Gucci store in Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall during Superbowl weekend. We were both checking out the shoes.

Chi McBride @ Flight Club NY.

I saw Cam'Ron and Dame Dash walking down 7th ave together towards times square a couple summers back.
Saw T.I. driving a Ford truck somewhere in Cali near Rodeo.

Originally Posted by DJC

I work at a grocery store and Troy Polamalu checked out in my lane. He was a pretty cool guy and I didn't want to make a scene by asking him for an autograph or anything.

I've played ball with Troy at LA Fitness near the Block in Orange.

i saw rick ross walking walkin in lenox mall with his "goons" dressed in all black

i was about five feet from rick and nearly got blazed just from the weed smell on him

I met Mobb Deep at the Roosevelt train stop in queens. They were promoting an album and i got their autograph.

I met Joe Budden at a listening session for Padded Room. He gave me a dap twice!!

Saw Paul Pierce at NBA store- didnt approach him

i've seen quite a few celebrities and i always at least say something to try to get their attention
laugh.gif

True story no ducktales.

Was eating breakfast at hotel in disney, just got done running was a freshman in high school at the time. I was sitting at like a 4-5 person table by myself,it was like a patio with free continental breakfast. Some dude who looks real familar asks if he could sit down, was on the phone. I say sure no prob, I lookat his hand and notice a giant ring... then it hits me Emitt Smith just sat down at a table with me. I didn't know what to say but I think he saw the shockon my face cause he pushed the ring closer for me to see. He finished his convo, said "wow it's really nice out today, have a good day kid" andwalked away.

AJ from 106 and Park and Donald Trump.. both at Wrestlemania 25.. sat by both but didn't say whatup even tho I wanted pics with them..

Seen Jeezy leaving a Haagen Daz in Marietta

Mase at Mission Impossible 3

Keisha Cole at Dave and Busters

Keith Van Horn when I was working at Starbucks. Wanda Sykes too

Young Buck and Yayo at the mall.

Couple other people.

not really a autograph type of dude. I think I got Latrell Sprewell autograph like 15 years ago at Warehouse shoes...first and last.

Back
Top Bottom