Ever Look BACK At the Amount of $ You SPENT On Shoes And Just Shake Your Head?

Yup...

Being young and dumb...

smh.gif

But on the other hand, I was fly as hell...

pimp.gif

nope, ive been buyin shoes now for about what 7 years?

everything ive bought i can sell for what i paid or more.... so no $$$ lost...

I thought about this. Go give a few pairs to my bro and homeboi. I got a wishlist of about 10 pair and after the Copper Foams and Powder Blue 9s Ima chill out.Could of paid my whip off or could of least put a down payment on that Plum Crazy Challenger that's droppin
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Only 21 tho so its a lesson learner.

I never had the funds to buy 1/4 as much as people on this site but I definitely have way more than I'll ever need.

New selling thread coming sometime this week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

grin.gif
I wasn't as bad as some folks that I know but I wasted a BOATLOAD of $ on some damn tennis shoes. I guess that is part of being young and dumb

I feel the same when I look at some of the shoes and hats I've purchased. I just wasn't smart with my money at the time.

It's worse when I can't resell the shoes because there is ZERO demand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Yes i do, but that's why you can always sell the ones you don't wear anymore. That's what I need to start doing.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Yep. Just this past week I have spent $550.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

On hares, aquas, and grapes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you didnt even lose out that bad considering the prices of all three of those shoes.
you probably lost out on about 75$

only for a couple of shoes, because i only bought due to the hype.
the rest, of my collection, ive wanted, and feel that amount of $ i paid for them was good

Originally Posted by air max 87

nope, ive been buyin shoes now for about what 7 years?

everything ive bought i can sell for what i paid or more.... so no $$$ lost...

basically.

plus, i happen to like being fly.....most of ya regret coppin is cuz ya in need of cake and your wardrobe automatically becomes your scapegoat.

Yea I regret it sometimes. But Im getting rid of most of my pairs, almost breaking even. But then I think if I didnt cop in the first place and let that moneygrow for a few years I would have so much more. Oh well....

Sometimes I do. I look at the boxes and the shoes all over the place and I just
smh.gif
smh.gif
. But as many shoes as I have, for some reason its neverenough.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom