Ever Look BACK At the Amount of $ You SPENT On Shoes And Just Shake Your Head?

i think about this all the time, that why i plan to sell off about half my collection when i get back to the states.

yea sometimes. i dont spend that much on shoes but i do regret buying a few

smh.gif
@ myself

No because I dont have that many pairs (about 12 or 13) and they are all kicks that I really wanted with the exception of Carolina Vs
smh.gif

Sorry for the bump but

Just went over my man's house. Like 60 pairs of shoes. 25 of them being some sort of "Posite" shoe. No job, broke, kids. I am sure he wish hedidn't. Nobody will buy his shoes others.

ive thought about selling some of my shoes recently but i dont even know where to start. the ones i would get the most money for i want to keep

Yes, over the last 8-10 years I've wasted over thousands easily. I'll be gettin rid of alot soon and use that money for a condo down payment

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Nope...

Them sneakers contributed to my vagina count.

Thank you sneakers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL @ You believing that. Females don't care.......well hoodrats do. My fault
laugh.gif

not really but i smh for selling em all for drugs, a ds pair of pharrell dunks for not even $200, think i sold tha unds'ed 1s for more, vnd bisons for like$100-200, sold evisu's for like $75, gave my dad my pradas, i did some very stupid stuff just 2 get high

Yeah, I could have had a car, but I wouldn't have money for everytime there's something wrong with the car. The only thing that I shake my head aboutis spending money on so many LeBron IVs
smh.gif

Sometimes I think like that, but I get over it after a while. I just really appreciate new sneakers.

And it sucks because I know I won't stop anytime soon. However, I've made a "bucket list" of kicks, so I know not to make any more impulsebuys.

Yeah, that's why I've been selling them...

smh.gif
Just imagine if you went on some buy a pair of sneakers when you need them type *%@. Like when they falling apart...

I'd be super caked up.

Yep.

I've reevaluated my life goals and decided that kicks are not that serious.

You'll never catch me wearing some busted joints, but I'm no longer concerned about having the latest/rarest %++%.

Truthfully, the money could and should be spent on more important things. #imagrownassman

These, for $30, > *.

308694156_o.jpg

Yeah, but at the end of the day, I will always collect kicks no matter what. Umm the bad things I would have gotten into if it wasn't it for the shoes.

I was just thinking this earlier.
tired.gif
Some of my stuff i just wish i neverput on my dam CC's when i was in HS/1st yr college
mad.gif
But the hunt wasfun back than I can't lie about that, most of the stuff i was able to sell at the same price or earn a little profit. I kind of miss it, just have mypriorities straight(almost)
Only pair i think i lost serious money on wear my fearless af1s.. sole for 400 i think but dropped $690 on em (wore them a few times, but prices dropped hard)

never have i said that....used to work for a shoe store so i prolly made more $$$ selling shoes than i spent on all my pairs altogether....

the only shoes ive ever paid more than retail for were the gucci dunks, and i paid 25 over retail for pretty much the only size 15 in the nation, so its morethan worth it to me

all the time...

I actually kept track of all the shoes I aquired this year and what I spent on em...so far I aquired 52 pairs this year, I dont even want to add up the total
smh.gif

Thats my "new years resolution" to not spend so much $$ on shoes.

Back
Top Bottom