Ever felt like a racial Stereotype?

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I was shopping at a Kauffman's (it's a Macy's-like department store) a few years back. There was a big sale going on and these two middle-aged women had a difficult time estimating their total costs. I inadvertently eavesdropped and heared them say "what's 30% off $75?". I instantly blurted $52.50.

I'm Asian.
that math would have taken me a minute but no more than a minute. when you say instantly.. ?couple seconds?

1 < x < 2. Let x = the number of seconds it took to respond.

I was swag surfing and stanky legging hard at this club in Atlanta, and my boy drew an N on my chest.
laugh.gif

Also I have a 10 inch penis.
grin.gif

I'm fast.

I have terrible credit.

I LOVE FRIED chicken and WAtermelon and grape soda. Never been considered a jiggaboo though

yeah i love blowing up buildings and eating beans and rice at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I was shopping at a Kauffman's (it's a Macy's-like department store) a few years back. There was a big sale going on and these two middle-aged women had a difficult time estimating their total costs. I inadvertently eavesdropped and heared them say "what's 30% off $75?". I instantly blurted $52.50.

I'm Asian.

I work in a dept store, and my coworkers are always asking me, "Hey, what's 30% off ___?" I wanna be somewhat offended, but...I always seem toknow the answer.
laugh.gif

I, too, am Asian.

I'm White and i collect Basketball Shoes, But i suck terribly at basketball.
I also Drink Grape Arizona Iced Tea, so i think im the opposite

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yea I was pickin cotton one time in this white guy's field

Silly me
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I'm laughing only because a somewhat similar thinghappened to me.

So my University is surrounded by somewhat of a rural country. There are a few private farms around and during the various seasons, when vegetable andfoodstuffs are bountiful, the owners will allow you to come on the farm, pick as much fruits/veges as you want, then pay according to weight.

Well one summer, my (white) homey wanted to go to a strawberry farm so she came and picked me up. So we get to the farm, we picking strawberries, mind youit's hot as hell, we both kinda sweating, and out the blue she says...

"man isn't this great...wouldn't you just love waking up every morning, going to a farm, and picking food with the nice sun in your face all daylong..."

At this point...I'm looking at her like...
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Then i hit her with the..."ohhh...you mean like slavery...
happy.gif
"

She immediately starts blushing, because she's embarrassed-- meanwhile I'm LMAO with basket in hand, full of strawberries...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yea I was pickin cotton one time in this white guy's field

Silly me
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I'm laughing only because a somewhat similar thing happened to me.

So my University is surrounded by somewhat of a rural country. There are a few private farms around and during the various seasons, when vegetable and foodstuffs are bountiful, the owners will allow you to come on the farm, pick as much fruits/veges as you want, then pay according to weight.

Well one summer, my (white) homey wanted to go to a strawberry farm so she came and picked me up. So we get to the farm, we picking strawberries, mind you it's hot as hell, we both kinda sweating, and out the blue she says...

"man isn't this great...wouldn't you just love waking up every morning, going to a farm, and picking food with the nice sun in your face all day long..."

At this point...I'm looking at her like...
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Then i hit her with the..."ohhh...you mean like slavery...
happy.gif
"

She immediately starts blushing, because she's embarrassed-- meanwhile I'm LMAO with basket in hand, full of strawberries...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OMG imagining this very situation has me dying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only white people can pick fruit in the hot sun with a smile on their face

Every Sunday when I make that 15 minute walk back to my apartment with a bucket of KFC Chicken in my hand.
smh.gif

I always feel like every white person is looking at me saying, "I knew it was true." (as if white people never eat chicken.) Not knowing that the only time I ever eat fried chicken is on Sundays during NFL season (its a tradition
tired.gif
).
-The Juice

Not really. The only thing is that people think I fit the angry black man stereotype and I'm somewhat athletic. I love grape soda. I remember one time thedining hall was serving fried chicken and dead $$$ some white people were looking to see what I would do. That %!+% looked nasty so I passed. I would havetaken some had it been cooked thoroughly.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Every Sunday when I make that 15 minute walk back to my apartment with a bucket of KFC Chicken in my hand.
smh.gif

I always feel like every white person is looking at me saying, "I knew it was true." (as if white people never eat chicken.) Not knowing that the only time I ever eat fried chicken is on Sundays during NFL season (its a tradition
tired.gif
).
-The Juice

"I knew it was true"
roll.gif
roll.gif

White stereotypes I do/don't fit:

Yes
I own guns.
I go fishing and hunting.
I've played WoW.
I drink Mt. Dew.
I like Wayne Brady.
I do need a guitar in my music.
I can't dance.
I can't dunk.
The only spanish I ever bothered to learn is no hablo espanol.
I like to blow things up.
I have been seen at Taco Bell at 2 in the morning.

No
I don't like mayo.
I don't wear sandals.
I don't fist bump every black person I meet.

I work at a restaurant that caters to banquets, parties, weddings, pool functions, so a lot of it requires carrying tables, chairs etc

They give me the "mexican" work by setting up all that shet
mad.gif

I hate that (Im Mexican)

hell yea
laugh.gif

what I hate is close-minded people who immediately look at the negatives of a certain race and start assuming $#!&

Yep.

Play basketball
Lazy
Take long breaks at work. Come late sometime.
Eat ribs
Chicken
Watermelon
Rims on my vehicle
Black guys have big penis's they say, count me in i guess.5$ Footlong, FTW!
wink.gif

i always wondered to black people really not like mayo...i do...i never thought about it until i saw Undercover Brother...

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

smh.gif

tired.gif
).
-The Juice

"I knew it was true"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i always wondered to black people really not like mayo...i do...i never thought about it until i saw Undercover Brother...
I like it to but I also put hot sauce on it when I eat it with anything
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It was my first time in NY, i [a chinese feller] asked [in english] a lady [also chinese] on the corner selling umbrellas were some shops were. She didn'tspeak english so she pulled me to these cops a few feet from where we were. She tugged on his [White cop] sleeve and told me to ask him my question and beforei could even start he goes "What, lady? what do you want? what's he going to going say? I speak english." SMH.

Back
Top Bottom