Ever feel like your girl is hiding something from you? UPDATE

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

real talk

i think my girl gotta girlfriend........................matter fact even the other day she brought up havin a 3some again..........

w/e though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Johnny Drama: When opportunity knocks you let herthe F in and for gawd's sake you let her go down on your girlfriend!

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Straight to Cliffnotes:

I been with my girl for about 6 months now.
she goes to school in indiana
I get to see her like once a month
She was crazy about me, always wanted to talk on the phone for hours daily, and would get mad when I wouldn't call her
Within the past couple weeks she stopped texting/calling me
Now I'm the one calling her, and when I do...we barely talk
I asked her if something was wrong, she told me she'd been 'zanied out' (lame excuse)

I don't know what to think. Should I confront her about it, or am I thinking too much...?

Her birthday is tomorrow, I was going to send her flowers...but with the way shes been acting I'll probably chalk up that idea...
Sounds exactly like me and mine....minus the GINORMUS fall off. I dunno buddy, looks bad.... as hell. Do what you must to make her B-day memorablethen report back to us/me. We'll go from there.

She's cheating, if she act like she don't miss you like that then that means she has somebody else that keeps her occupied.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It's the worst feeling, seriously.

tell me about it i think my girl is hiding stuff from me also but i have no proof well i kinda do but i trust her so i just dont worry about it

Originally Posted by iBlink

Long distance ftmfl.
Nah, the distance ain't even the problem. Having to make regular 400mi trips to see your girl so that things don't feel so distant ftmfl
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

From my past experiences, when a girl withdraws herself it's all but over. If you love her, make sure it doesn't end in an ugly way but you should take the hint and keep it moving. It sucks, but you have to be realistic.
Pretty good advice right there.

I talked to her last night about it.

She said she is 'tired' of putting i ALL the effort. She said she has been testing me the last week, and once 3 days went by without me calling hershe said efff it...

So i'm like whatever, thats the best answer I could of gotten. I apologized...blah blah and thought everything was straight.

I call her at midnight to wish her a happy birthday, she spins me the entire night. I called her at least 3x, and texted her...

My texts:
"You're enjoying this aren't you? Whatever, I'm done. Disregard those flowers I sent you tomorrow"
"This is my last time ever trying to call you"
"Your cold. I never ignored you intentionally"

I wake up this morning and I get a text.

"WOW. Thanks for breaking up with me on my $%@!*!! birthday"

eyes.gif

U only see her once a month. U might as well nip that in the bud. Long distance relationships don't work....I thought u knew......Oh......YNSA.....But heis.
ohwell.gif

My texts:
"You're enjoying this aren't you? Whatever, I'm done. Disregard those flowers I sent you tomorrow"

R.I.P.
laugh.gif
Just move on my dude. Word to Slaughterhouse

Ive been thru this before , they always use some lame excuse like ive been mad busy lately, blah blah blah

keep it breezing
pimp.gif

from your texts/paranoia, you sound like a gump ... what female is gonna want a dude to text them first saying, whatever im done ... then a text saying this ismy last time trying to call you ... ?

She said she is 'tired' of putting i ALL the effort. She said she has been testing me the last week, and once 3 days went by without me calling her she said efff it...

So i'm like whatever, thats the best answer I could of gotten. I apologized...blah blah and thought everything was straight.

I call her at midnight to wish her a happy birthday, she spins me the entire night. I called her at least 3x, and texted her...

My texts:

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Call her and tell her April Fools!!!.....She will get relieved and start talking....then interrupt her and say "Nah I was playing peace"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

She was trying to get you to break up with her so she wasn't the one who had to do it. She got somethin on the side, or atleast prospects

Originally Posted by jrp44

She said she is 'tired' of putting i ALL the effort. She said she has been testing me the last week, and once 3 days went by without me calling her she said efff it...

My texts:

eyes.gif
roll.gif

Call her and tell her April Fools!!!.....She will get relieved and start talking....then interrupt her and say "Nah I was playing peace"
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i was just gonna say this....

then, you photoshop teh nudez, and make them into a t-shirt to sell your friends for 20 dollars paypal
pimp.gif

Judging by your texts, your fueling your actions by your emotions and that is NEVER a good look. Just relax and think before you contact her do not contact herin the heat of being angry/hurt.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

She was trying to get you to break up with her so she wasn't the one who had to do it. She got somethin on the side, or atleast prospects
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this man speaks the truth....cut her off man there should no reason why she is ignoringyou unless she gotta man on the side....[/color]

Back
Top Bottom