Ever feel like your girl is hiding something from you? UPDATE

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by Nawth21

She was trying to get you to break up with her so she wasn't the one who had to do it. She got somethin on the side, or atleast prospects
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this woman speaks the truth....cut her off man there should no reason why she is ignoring you unless she gotta man on the side....[/color]

fixed

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You and your girl seems wack.

Fixed

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

She was trying to get you to break up with her so she wasn't the one who had to do it. She got somethin on the side, or atleast prospects
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this woman speaks the truth....cut her off man there should no reason why she is ignoring you unless she gotta man on the side....[/color]

fixed

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by iBlink

this woman speaks the truth....cut her off man there should no reason why she is ignoring you unless she gotta man on the side....

fixed

the truth hurts ... cut her off ... never talk to her again ... keep it moving ... she getting her back blown out and doesn't know you exist

Cosign what nawth said. Especially after reading that weak !+# response to you breaking up with her. She's was prolly like
tongue.gif

nope ol girl wants out. when girls start testing you about +!% is cause they have alternative motives.
She said she has been testing me the last week, and once 3 days went by without me calling her she said efff it...
this says it all shes looking for excuses to break up.

Does sound like you suck at communication, but she was waiting for you to mess up for a reason.
Dead That

i have this feetfetish and my girl feels weird everytime shes walking around the house with her slippers casue she thinks i keep starring at them

Originally Posted by dead in 09

Straight to Cliffnotes:

I been with my girl for about 6 months now.
she goes to school in indiana
I get to see her like once a month
She was crazy about me, always wanted to talk on the phone for hours daily, and would get mad when I wouldn't call her
Within the past couple weeks she stopped texting/calling me
Now I'm the one calling her, and when I do...we barely talk

I asked her if something was wrong, she told me she'd been 'zanied out' (lame excuse)

I don't know what to think. Should I confront her about it, or am I thinking too much...?

Her birthday is tomorrow, I was going to send her flowers...but with the way shes been acting I'll probably chalk up that idea...

being a girl....I know when I start distancin' myself it's for a reason. She's either MOVING or already moved on. Sorry guy
frown.gif

I talked to her last night about it.

She said she is 'tired' of putting i ALL the effort. She said she has been testing me the last week, and once 3 days went by without me calling her she said efff it...

So i'm like whatever, thats the best answer I could of gotten. I apologized...blah blah and thought everything was straight.

I call her at midnight to wish her a happy birthday, she spins me the entire night. I called her at least 3x, and texted her...

My texts:
"You're enjoying this aren't you? Whatever, I'm done. Disregard those flowers I sent you tomorrow"
"This is my last time ever trying to call you"
"Your cold. I never ignored you intentionally"

I wake up this morning and I get a text.

"WOW. Thanks for breaking up with me on my $%@!*!! birthday"

eyes.gif
That's bull %!@@. She sucks at lying.

Long distance relationships between a college couple = you know what's on this side of the equation.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

It's the worst feeling, seriously.

tell me bout it...and i hate when the female plays it off like its no big deal and you can tell somethings not right yet they still say nothings up.... efffall the headaches bruh just do you b/c **#+ like that will have you losing sleep real talk
smh.gif
its ugly out here and dont mind me asking but what school inindiana does your girl go to i might be able to have some ppl lookout
nerd.gif

I talked to her last night about it.

She said she is 'tired' of putting i ALL the effort. She said she has been testing me the last week, and once 3 days went by without me calling her she said efff it...

So i'm like whatever, thats the best answer I could of gotten. I apologized...blah blah and thought everything was straight.

I call her at midnight to wish her a happy birthday, she spins me the entire night. I called her at least 3x, and texted her...

My texts:
"You're enjoying this aren't you? Whatever, I'm done. Disregard those flowers I sent you tomorrow"

I wake up this morning and I get a text.

"WOW. Thanks for breaking up with me on my $%@!*!! birthday"

eyes.gif

OOOOOOH she on games bruh

My texts:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
dude stay taking L's

smh.gif
that sucks... next time pull a girl that you can actually go out with formore than once a month.

regardless of if she's doing dirt behind you back... be glad you found out she plays childish games early.

dead it and find a girl near you

Long distance relationships never work.......she was getting dug in and there is nothing you can do about it.

You shouldnt be in a relationship anyway, why cant people wait until they are stable with themselves before they begin a "relationship".

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Straight to Cliffnotes:

I been with my girl for about 6 months now.
she goes to school in indiana
I get to see her like once a month
She was crazy about me, always wanted to talk on the phone for hours daily, and would get mad when I wouldn't call her
Within the past couple weeks she stopped texting/calling me
Now I'm the one calling her, and when I do...we barely talk

I asked her if something was wrong, she told me she'd been 'zanied out' (lame excuse)

I don't know what to think. Should I confront her about it, or am I thinking too much...?

Her birthday is tomorrow, I was going to send her flowers...but with the way shes been acting I'll probably chalk up that idea...

being a girl....I know when I start distancin' myself it's for a reason. She's either MOVING or already moved on. Sorry guy
frown.gif
agreed.

yea my female friend did this to her ex after 6 months. he showered her with goods and she wasnt feeling it...sorry bro relationships are hard

Back
Top Bottom