Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Jules pulled the cleaver on Nate on the second episode i think...had mans nearly crying, Nate is a *****, he just used to being a dominant figure because of his built, but he’s not really about THAT life, Fez told dude he would kill his ***, son ran to the cops instead of shooting the fair one with a man who’s half his size...lmao he knew Fez would blast his *** so he ain’t want none of that smoke, he hasn’t reach Jeoff level of hate, but he’s close.

Lmaoo fez didn’t even look like he meant that **** :rofl: Nate ain’t worried bout that ******

Maaaaannnnnn, Fez came at Nate with ZERO conviction in his voice to the point it wasn’t eem worth putting the paws on him so he let the cops handle it. Technically, Nate is doing the town and Rue a favor by getting those drugs off the street. Good Guy Nate :pimp: :pimp:

Maaaaannnnnn, Fez came at Nate with ZERO conviction in his voice to the point it wasn’t eem worth putting the paws on him so he let the cops handle it. Technically, Nate is doing the town and Rue a favor by getting those drugs off the street. Good Guy Nate :pimp: :pimp:

Wow look at Nate taking care of his community :smh: and these guys wanna hate on the man SMH

92C1E886-4435-4D31-B7C5-223FC793B2F1.gif

Nah, he got ****ed plenty of times before that. If Rue knew it during narration, then Nate definitely knows and he still took her back. :lol: That's yall boy though.
I blame the female writers, they made every dude in the show a simp.

Nate the only one with redeeming qualities though.

Nah, he got ****ed plenty of times before that. If Rue knew it during narration, then Nate definitely knows and he still took her back. :lol: That's yall boy though.

I think in an early episode that Nate acknowledged that he knows she sleeps around hence why I believe he is smashing other yambs on the low.

As NT says, “He a civilian” so I don’t wanna hear that “he calls the police” stuff :lol:

As for the homosexual stuff...man look what we watching :lol: if that was a big deal We wouldn’t be watching this show at all :ohwell:

So ya favorite character a closeted homosexual that calls the police
1563141691080.jpg

On the downlow.

Stop it. We all seenst our fair share of meats while watching this show as has Nate while getting his revenge plans in order. They also have never shown him procuring mambs so y’all are being HIGHLY speculative.

I think all of y’all are forgetting Nate had a bunch of meat pics on his phone. He wasn’t on Grindr to get Jules he was on grindr to get HIS

Meat pics were a part of him getting revenge on folks. As mentioned above, we never seenst him actually clap cheeks and/or get his clapped.

Stop it. We all seenst our fair share of meats while watching this show as has Nate while getting his revenge plans in order. They also have never shown him procuring mambs so y’all are being HIGHLY speculative.

Meat pics were a part of him getting revenge on folks. As mentioned above, we never seenst him actually clap cheeks and/or get his clapped.
There was a whole lot of meat pics saved on his phone he must have been doing a whole lot of revenge going on

Back
Top Bottom